CHAPTER SIXTY

EVERYONE STARED AT THE QUEEN'S MAGIC. It displayed the oncoming attacks from both sides of the forest. On one side, the Diamon mages and on the other, the Eye of the Midnight Sun.

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun... and the Diamonds?!" Asta asked, looking back and forth between the two.

"We just finished dealing with them. Why are they back?" Ryuko groaned when he saw the Diamond soldiers.

"That woman... she's of the Third Eye," Yuna said while hugging Yoshiko from behind.

"Huh?! How do you know about the third eye?!" Asta asked her.

"Yuna's the head of the interrogation unit in the Dragon Tribe," Ryuko explained. "If the Clover Kingdom ever told the Dragon Tribe something, Yuna would know,"

"Mh," Yoshiko said, tugging Asta's sleeve.

"What's wrong, Yoshiko?" Asta asked.

The girl pointed to the Diamond soldier's screen. Asta noticed that the guy they met in the dungeon was there.

"Oh! It's that pale dude we fought in dungeon!" Asta said as Yoshiko nodded. "He survived! That's good, right, Yoshiko?"

"Mh!" Yoshiko said, nodding happily.

"That boy... don't tell me... is that Mars?!" Fanzell asked.

"Never mind. I'll use my power to completely obliterate that imperfect lot," the queen said.

"Yuna... where's Haru?" Ryuko asked, looking at her.

"Outside, the queen wouldn't let him in," Yuna sighed. "Something about him being a man,"

"Isn't that... sexist?" Ryuko asked as Yuna shrugged.

Yoshiko looked up at Yuna, wondering who Haru was.

"Haru, well, Haruto is my younger brother and your cousin. He's only four years older than you," Yuna told her. "He's been looking forward to seeing you again. I can't wait to see that reunion,"

How many cousins do I have?

"Five,"

Eh?!

"Two from your aunt, two from your younger uncle and one from your older uncle,"

That's... not as much as I thought...

Yoshiko was met by a intense heat. She smelled strawberries...

"Spirit magic..." Rin noticed.

The entire forest was now covered in flames by Fana the Hateful. Everyone was shocked by the damage.

"The forest! What incredible flame magic!" Asta said.

Yoshiko suddenly felt an intense pain to her head. She held her head, groaning at the pain. Yuna looked shocked as everyone turned to her.

"Yoshiko?!" Asta asked as he immediately ran towards her. "Hey, hey! What's wrong?! Where does it hurt?!"

"Her head is probably hurting," Yuna said. "She's clutching on to it like a mother clinging onto her dying son,"

"Ayuna, could you not make those comparisons?" Ryuko asked. "Those are two very, very different things,"

"My bad," Yuna sighed.

"Hey, Yoshiko! Calm down!" Asta said. "Remember the good things! Remember when Yuno fell face first into the mud? He was crying about him being dirty but you told him to cheer up! And then you cleaned him up with you napkin and brought him back home! Remember that?! You would always say it was your favourite memory so think about that!"