CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

YOSHIKO WAS SITTING on the ground, looking at some ants as Yami spoke to Asta with Noelle standing behind him.

"Take a break. You're working too much. No more missions for a while," Yami told him.

Yoshiko didn't need to look neither use her enhanced senses to know Asta was shock. She had known him so well that that just those words would send the poor boy into a meltdown.

"BUT SIR! If you take my missions from me, what will I have left?!" Asta asked dramatically, sitting on his knees.

"Muscles," Yami replied.

"Well, there's this perfect event coming right..." Finral started.

Yoshiko's head perked up upon hearing familiar heartbeats/scents/footsteps. She got up from the floor and walked towards Noelle. When she got there, she hugged Noelle from behind.

"We're home,"

"Hey, they're back, huh?" Yami asked.

"I know that voice... It's Mister Magna..." Asta noted.

Everyone turned their heads only to deadpan upon seeing the state they were in. Both were floating in the air with their hair flying upwards. Surrounding them was their magic like force fields.

Um... what happened to them?!

"Beats me,"

"In the process of capturing the dungeon, we got unbelievably strong. Rgh...!" Magna groaned.

His entire personality changed!

"The mana is calling me..." Luck chanted.

His too!

"But, Asta, Yoshiko... I'm sorry! We didn't find a way to fix your curses! Rgh...!" Magna said. "We just got strong. That's all. Rgh...!"

"The mana... is calling me..." Luck chanted again.

"Oh. My arms got fixed!" Asta said, holding them in the air.

"Voice... back!" Yoshiko said.

It was silent between the four of them. Then, Magna put his arm around Asta's shoulder with Luck standing beside Yoshiko.

"Well, what the heck, you two?! That's great for you, you little dorks!" Magna said.

"Way to go, Asta, Yoshiko! Okay then, let's got fight right now!" Luck said.

"No!!" Asta and Yoshiko both shouted while Yoshiko made an 'x' mark with both her arms.

"We're back..."

"Mister Gauche," Asta muttered as Magna cried happily to the side. Yoshiko patted his back for comfort.

But they all stopped upon seeing what Gauche and Gordon were wearing. It looked like total geek stuff. Yoshiko wore a confused smile as she slowly tilted her head to the side.

"I awoke to the splendour of magic," Gauche said, adjusting the strange glasses on his face. "Beautiful. Spells arrays are like pictures! It's amazing, Mister Gordon!"

His personality changed too!

Gordon on the other hand, still could not be understood. Yoshiko, however, silently listened.

"However, we still haven't found a way to heal your curses, Master Asta and Mistress Yoshiko," Gauche said. "We'll work out a spell to remove the curse no matter how long it takes! Just hold on!"

"Oh. My arms got fixed!" Asta said, holding them in the air.

"Voice... back!" Yoshiko said.

It was silent between the four of them. Then, Gordon grabbed Asta by the collar and Gordon stood behind the two younger mages.