CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOUR

YOSHIKO DIDN'T REALIZE it before but she was able to tell who was on the floor above them. Licht, Yami, Charlotte (or Charla, Asgorath said), Kazuya and Ryuko were above, fighting the devil. But that wasn't all she could tell.

A strange, sinister, disturbing magic was being used. Yoshiko knew it was the devil's. It hurt her body, inhaling the scent of the magic. It wasn't honey like most magic she felt. It was something worse, something unimaginable.

Similar to her, the Magic Knights with her besides Asta could feel the disgusting power. They all looked up, trying to figure out what was going on.

"What is... this...?!" Patri asked.

"This magic power...!!" Yuno exclaimed.

"Belongs to the devil," Asgorath finished. "This isn't looking good..."

"How can you be so calm right now?!" Asta asked.

"I've seen worse," shrugged the Dragon King.

'WHAT?!'

Suddenly, a weird purple coloured glob of magic was coming towards them.

"The evil magic is coming this way!" Patri shouted.

It came closer and closer, encasing the room from above.

'What the hell? This is...' Yuno thought.

'This is... magic from that world...!' Patri thought, realizing what it was.

"The devil's magic!" He shouted.

"We already... never mind," Asgorath said.

[Light Magic: Light Sword of Judgement]

[Wind Magic: Tornado Fang]

Yuno and Patri used their respective magic to try and destroy the weird magic. However, the magic ineffective. Yuno's eyes widened when he realized something.

'My magic is being swallowed up...?' He thought.

A small part of the magic fell on Patri's arm. It almost sizzled on his arm, turning the area black and lifeless.

'It's...' Patri thought, realizing what it was doing. "Don't touch it! Just get out of here!"

Mimosa suddenly shouted as the magic was coming towards her. Rhya was also there but he couldn't get up to help her.

Asta ran towards them, grabbing the two and throwing them away from it. Yoshiko caught them and slid back, trying to keep her balance.

In the meanwhile, the magic came dangerously close to Asta. Mimosa and Yoshiko looked horrified as the magic began to swallow him up.

"ASTA!" They and Yuno shouted.

To their surprise, however, Asta managed to slash himself out of there, relatively unharmed physically. His mental state, however... was definitely questionable.

"Whoa! I thought I was a goner!" He shouted.

Like said, Asta has a very questionable mental state.

"Asta!" Mimosa shouted in relief.

'Anti-magic is even able to work against that?!' Patri thought. "And he's uninjured?"

"So that stuff doesn't have a use for swallowing up a body that has no magic power?" Yuno asked.

"What even is he?!" Patri demanded.

"Hey! Don't talk like I'm a freak!" Asta shouted.

"You kind of are," Asgorath said. "Never once in my life have I came across someone with no magic. You're ability to do anything amazes me,"