CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWELVE

YOSHIKO STOOD NEXT to Yami as she handed out a bowl to one of the citizens. She and the rest of the Black Bulls were in charge of food distribution today. Charmy's cotton magic was probably the greatest thing they had in their disposal, especially because she can feed people and restores ones mana.

Yoshiko wanted to help out but she was rejected by the entire group. They told her to just focus on handing out the bowls. Just because she added different ingredients to her dishes, doesn't mean it's a bad dish.

"Where the heck did the kid go?" Yami asked, blowing out smoke from his cigarette. "He's on thin ice, why's he waltzing around?"

"Worried?" Yoshiko asked.

"Like hell, brat," Yami said.

"Mh..." Yoshiko nodded. Curses... I have one too, don't I? I have those black horns... I stopped using it after I got Asgorath's full power... but where did I get that curse from?

"Hey! Yami! Yoshiko!" A voice rang out from behind them.

Turning around, Yami and Yoshiko were met by Ryuko who walked towards them with a small smile. Yoshiko smiled at her brother and gave him a hug.

"What the heck are you two doing here?" Yami asked.

"I wonder why," Ryuko said sarcastically.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you," Yami said.

"Because I have valuable information regarding Asta and his trial,"

At this, Yami and Yoshiko looked at each other.

"Valuable information? What would I get out of an idiot like you?" Yami asked.

"First of all, I'm way smarter than you. Second of all, the Magic Parliament invited Asta to the building as a 'witness' but I'm sure you know what that really means," Ryuko said with a sigh.

"Oi, brat. Get the squad," Yami said.

"What? Why?" Yoshiko asked.

"They're going to try and kill Asta," Ryuko told her.

"HUH?!" Yoshiko shouted.

"I'll go let my dad and Julius know. I'm sure they'd be real happy to hear that the date they sent out for the trial was pulled forth to today,"

"I will... get ev...eryone..." Yoshiko said before running to get everyone.

"Julius probably predicted this... that's why he told me to go work by the Parliament building," Ryuko said, rubbing the back of his neck. "And that's why I sent a letter to her,"

"Her?" Yami asked.

Ryuko smirked.

"You'll see,"

-&-

Huh. Nice building. Yoshiko thought, looking at the Magic Parliament building. Shame we're about to make a hole in it.

"You know, you're more like your father than your mother," Rin told her.

Is that a good thing?

"More or less,"

"Do it... Henry!" Yoshiko shouted as Henry used his magic to reel back the base's arm.

"You... got... it...!" Henry shouted back at her.

*BOOM*

Henry had used the fist to create a large hole in the wall. Yoshiko cheered and Yami grabbed her by the head.