CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE

ONCE THE CRYING session was over, Luck returned to his normal self. He then decided to kick Magna in the face.

"Magna! Vanessa! Asta! Yoshiko! Thanks, guys!" He said.

"Why?!" Magna asked as he was thrown back.

"Aww, look at you, hiding your embarrassment like that, silly little yankee," Vanessa teased. "Even after you hugged him and everything,"

"You're so manly, Magna!" Asta said.

"So cool!" Yoshiko added, hugging Luck who hugged her back.

Everyone but Asta was blushing but Magna was blushing the most.

"Wha— No, th... I'll burn you to bits, dumbasses!" Manga shouted at them.

"The town's all messed up," Luck said.

"Aren'tcha usually the ones who messes things up?" Asta asked.

"I wonder if the people are okay," Luck continued, ignoring Asta.

"Don't worry! I saved everyone with my thread magic!" Vanessa said.

"Oh, good! Thanks, Vanessa!" Luck said.

"Good job!" Yoshiko said, patting her head.

"Awe, thanks!"

"I bought time to do that, you know!" Magna added.

"Stupid Magna!" Luck said.

"What didja say, you bastard!"

"Good job!" Yoshiko said, patting his head.

"At least someone appreciates me," Magna said, looking at the other three.

"By the way, who's that?" Vanessa asked, looking at Asgorath.

"Oh! That's Asgorath!" Asta said.

"WHAT?! You're saying the dragon king is in front of us?!" Magna shouted.

"I was in front of you before. Why does it matter now?" Asgorath asked.

"At that time, you took over Yoshiko's body! Now, you've got a human form!" Vanessa said.

"I suppose it is different," Asgorath said.

"But how's that possible?!" Magna asked. "Pretty sure you can't leave your host's body!"

"Five hundred years ago, I was able to do so. However, due to a spell, I was unable to afterwards," Asgorath explained. But now that the spell has been lifted, I can roam around freely,"

"Wait, so who put the spell on you?" Asta asked.

"I'll explain that soon enough," Asgorath said. "We have other, more important matters to deal with,"

"Yeah, that's right!" Vanessa said. "By the way, Asta!"

"Y-Yeah?!" Asta asked, a little nervous.

"What's with that sword?!" Magna asked.

"Yuno said something like... something about being able to absorb magic... and the magic's effects from anything and... what else..."

"What? Really?" Vanessa asked.

"Basically, the sword affects anything that is left by magic and nullifies it," Asgorath said. "Take the reincarnation magic, for example. Normal magic can't undo it however, with the use of this sword, it can undo it,"

"Really?" Vanessa asked again.

"I don't really get it, but, one hit won't do it. If I can get a few hits in, I can undo the reincarnation magic!"