CHAPTER THIRTEEN

YOSHIKO LAID down on Vanessa's shoulder, about to sleep. It was surprisingly quiet in the Black Bulls. The only few things that can be heard were Asta's grunting from repeatedly doing push-ups. Magna was sitting on Asta's back, the bird was sitting on his head, Noelle was staring at the bird, Luck was lying stomach on the couch, Vanessa was drinking her alcohol and Yoshiko was laying down on Vanessa's shoulder.

Everyone was watching Asta do push-ups since no one had anything better to do. Gauche, Gordon, Grey and Charmy weren't present. Pretty sure they were on some sort of mission. Eventually, Yami walked into the room with some news.

"Heads up guys, a new dungeon has been located," He told them. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at Yami. Inside Yoshiko, Asgorath's eyes narrowed.

"A dungeon... If it's that dungeon then..."

Then what?

"We'll just see,"

"A dungeon?!" Everyone but Yoshiko (who obviously couldn't) yelled.

"Is that for real, Mister Yami?!" Magna asked.

"Whoa!" Asta said. But then his mood changed from excited to questioningly. "What's a dungeon?"

"Are you for real?! You don't know what a dungeon is?!" Magna asked.

"Then why were you so surprised?" Someone else asked.

"I was just going with the flow," Asta replied.

"Dungeons are like ancient tombs. They hold relics behind from way back," Magna explained. "Sometimes they've got methods for using powerful ancient magic and super-valuable magic items!"

"Woah!" Asta was awed in amazement.

"Ancient magic such as our dark dragon magic,"

"But the people back then set up crazy magic traps," Luck added. "so nobody could use that stuff for evil. They're super fun, dangerous places!"

"Woah!" Asta was flabbergasted after listening to Luck's explanation.

"I remember putting up a few traps myself,"

"Because of the nasty danger and so relics aren't stolen for nasty reasons, the Magic Knights always explore them," Vanessa said after taking a sip of her wine.

"Ah!" Asta said in shock.

"If you go then you may be able to find something that will help you,"

Something that will help me?

"That's if it's the same dungeon,"

"Especially this dungeon. It showed up near the border of a hostile country!" Yami said. "This has to be done perfectly in the first time so what's in there isn't stolen,"

Asta, Noelle and Yoshiko all looked determined to go.

"By the way in past dungeons, I hear people found magic items powerful enough to change a who civilization and others became strong enough to use ultimate magic," Yami said. "Also an idiot was able to get a damned spirit,"

Why do I have a feeling I know this idiot captain is talking about?

"Let me go!" Asta said raising his hand. Yoshiko copied him raising her hand too.

"Sure get in there kids," Yami said. "Actually the Wizard Kings both specifically asked for you both," He said holding up a picture of them both with some writing.

"Huh?" Asta asked. Both of them wore a blank look on their faces.

"Say what?!" Asta yelled. "Both of the Wizard Kings?!"