CHAPTER NINETEEN

YOSHIKO ENDED UP running into Finral while he was hitting on some woman. He knew that she was with the Golden Dawn per the request of the captain and his members. But he was kind of shocked seeing the bipolar girl next to him holding his sleeve.

"Hey, Yoshiko. Did you want to go back to the Black Bulls?" Finral asked.

She gave him a nod and thumbs up. She was homesick and Yuno found her outside, in the garden staring at some tomatoes. He eventually came to realize that she really wanted to go home and asked William if she could go back. He was a little sad, learning that she was leaving so soon but understanding her, he let her leave.

[Spatial Magic: Fallen Angles Gate]

Yoshiko and Finral both entered the gate and landed in front of the base. Finral went in first and Yoshiko was behind him.

"Hey I'm back," Finral said. Everyone ignored him and continued to do whatever they were doing. "And I brought Yoshiko back,"

Suddenly everything went quiet and they all stared at Yoshiko before launching at her.

"Welcome back, Yoshiko! Did you have a good time at the Golden Dawn base?"

"Did you eat yummy food?"

"Hey, Yoshiko! Now that you're healed up, let's fight!"

"Stay away from my sister,"

"Fsh,"

"Did they cause you any trouble? Cause I'll destroy them!"

They all really love Yoshiko. That's good.

Yoshiko gave them all a smile but was then grabbed by the head.

"You better give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you," Yami said.

Because I mean a great deal to you!

Yoshiko shrugged. He let go of her.

"Anyway, I heard you helped beat the Golden Dawn in some race! Way to go kid. I bet Goldie's crying in his bed!" Yami laughed.

Does he mean the captain?

"Yep,"

-&-

Asta finally woke up and Yoshiko gave him a hug. He was really happy. Then he started eating a lot because he was really hungry. Yoshiko was also really hungry for Charmy's food so she made them both food. Magna watched them eat excitedly.

"Hey, kid! You woke up, huh? Great job again. You always seem to get beat up though," Yami said.

"Thank yew!" Asta said munching on some food. Charmy was patting him on the back making sure he ate well.

"Eat up, eat up. Eat up for a whole week," Magna encouraged.

"You're just about able to walk again, right?" Yami asked. "The knights' headquarters says it wants to have a report, so head over there,"

"Huh?!" Asta asked stopping his snarfing. Yoshiko tilted her head.

"The knights' headquarters?" Luck asked. He thought about all the people that he can fight. But Yami gave him zero hope.

"You'd start some kind of trouble, Luck, so you can't go," He told him. "Instead, we've got a fighting mission. So go on that with Magna,"

"A mission!" He said. Then, in a very sweet tone, he went up to Magna with his hand out. "Let's team up and do our best, Magna"