ARC 1 Phoenix Man

(Phoenix man: a person from a poor mountain village who became a rich city man)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
The whole world is dark, but in this darkness, there are many balls of light floating.

These balls of light are large and small, all slowly floating in one direction--to a deep vortex.

The group of light balls rushed into the vortex without hesitation, and only two light balls are different.

It is a large and a small ball of light, the small ball of light is very dim, sticking to the large ball of light, while the large ball of light is very bright, the brightest one in this dark world. It carries the small ball of light, jumping against the group of light balls, getting farther and farther away from the deep vortex.

Suddenly, a distinctive red ball of light appeared in front of them, and that red ball of light also crashed headlong toward the big ball of light. The big ball of light was hit, and the body also turned red. It can no longer go against the group of light balls and was engulfed in an army of light balls drifting toward the deep vortex.

Seeing that it was about to be swept into the vortex, the big ball of light popped, its body suddenly cracked an opening, and from inside its body, a pure white light ball was extruded. That pure white light ball wrapped around the small light ball with dim light, and finally, the big ball of light and the small ball of light fell into the vortex together.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
A University is the best university in Z province, and it is also ranked in the top ten in the country.

In some ordinary universities, many students will not pay attention in class and secretly play with their cell phones or something, but in A University, such things are rare. The vast majority of A University students are very serious about their studies.

But today, in the computer department class, a certain student is lying in front of the computer, actually sleeping...

"Yan Jing Ze, wake up." Someone nudged the sleeping boy.

"Huh?" The boy named Yan Jing Ze jerked his head up, revealing a handsome face.

"Class is over." The boy who woke up Yan Jing Ze said, while putting his phone in his pocket, he said: "I'm starving, let's go to the canteen quickly."

Yan Jing Ze felt a little dizzy. a little unclear, and even everything around him gave him a
sense of strangeness.

Where is this? Who is he?

Stretching out his hand and rubbing his head. Yan Jing Ze's mind surged with a strong idea- he transmigrated.
But he doesn't know who he was before he traversed, he can't remember anything before he traversed, and he doesn't know who he is now or where he is now.

By his side, there was only a thin, slender, pimple-faced youth with glasses talking to
him: "Yan Jing Ze, aren't you very attentive in class? How come you fell asleen today?"

By the way, his name is Yan Jing Ze, this name is engraved in his mind, and the original owner of the body is wearing now should also be called Yan Jing Ze.

In the end... why did he traverse?

Yan Jing Ze followed the tall and thin boy and walked forward. He was a little confused and that's when he suddenly saw someone. This university is very large and the scenery is very beautiful. The people who come and go on the road are all well-dressed, both men and women, and only that person looks unique. It was a sixteen or seventeen-year-old boy with an immature face, holding a plastic bag.