5.18-5.25 (end)

Chapter Ninety – Little White Face (18)

  The people of the security base are all very impressed with their chairman – a big killer like Yan Jing Ze, their chairman can even handle him!

And... Yan Jing Ze used to send meals to their president every day! Let such a person cook and deliver food for himself...

People silently gave Zhou Wenxiu a thumbs up in their hearts.

Chen Shuxin, who understood the specific situation, was even more overwhelmed—Yan Jing Ze was so strong?

"That time when we were besieged, the zombies should not have run away but were killed by Yan Jing Ze," Lu Huarong said.

  At that time, Zhou Wenxiu was planning to fight for his life, they all saw, but then those zombies inexplicably disappeared...

They thought that the zombies ran away, but Zhou Wenxiu's expression was a bit tangled at that time, so... In fact, it was not that the zombies ran away, but Yan Jing Ze took the shot. Those zombies were all killed, right?

  "It should be... Huarong, that day our powers were particularly good, do you remember? Maybe it's also because of Yan Jing Ze... Just don't know why he's hiding his strength," Chen Shuxin said.

"Yes, and his strength is unknown to the president. I am afraid that the president didn't know until today," Lu Huarong said.

  Chen Shuxin suddenly thought of something: "The power of Yan Jing Ze is so strong, could there actually be a limit to its use? That time he was shielded, he obviously did not do anything, but later he was particularly weak and also fainted, today too."

Lu Huarong also thought of this when Chen Shuxin said so.

    Other people thought Yan Jing Ze was acting like a baby, but it may not be the case...

  But this matter, they will not say to people outside – this is the weakness of Yan Jing Ze, Yan Jing Ze may not want to let people know.

They will see how Yan Jing Ze is doing tomorrow.

    When Lu Huarong and Chen Shuxin were worried about Yan Jing Ze, Yan Jing Ze had already gone home.

  Just after entering the house, Zhou Wenxiu asked, "Jing Ze, if you kill zombies with your hands, will you hurt yourself?"

    On the way back, Zhou Wenxiu thought about many things.

  For example, when he fought against the people of the Sky Dragon base, the people of the Sky Dragon base suddenly became incapable of fighting, the powers all went wrong, but after that, Yan Jing Ze fainted.

Another example is that when they went to kill the zombies a few days ago, they were besieged by the zombies, and later Yan Jing Ze also fainted.

     This time... Yan Jing Ze's complexion is not good.

     Yan Jing Ze didn't expect Zhou Wenxiu to think so.

     But... Zhou Wenxiu thinks so, it's good!

Yan Jing Ze didn't say that after training and awakening abilities, his body was no longer a serious problem: "In fact, it is nothing serious, but I will be particularly weak afterwards."

     "Is there any damage to your body?" Zhou Wenxiu was extremely worried.

"I'm fine, really. I'll be fine with a good rest, but you know, my body was already bad, and now I will be even weaker..." Yan Jing Ze said, setting a character for himself.