10.10-10.11

Chapter 208 – Demon Sect Leader (10)

Since the internal force is not enough, it is better to have amnesia.

Before, in order to raise a group of "children" well, he worked hard every day and was very tired. After the memory loss, he can relax a little, isn't it good?

He can also climb the bed or something.

Yan Jing Ze specially arranged two not-so-smart maids by his side, and now listening to him ask "who am I", these two maids told him all about his identity: "Master Jing, you are the person beside Master Yan. Master Yan loves you very much."

Yan Jing Ze was very satisfied with them. These two maids were very useful, they acted exactly as he wanted.

However, as they were talking, Yan Xiu came back: "Jing Ze, I bought the roast goose and rice wine you wanted..."

"Young Master!" The two maids looked at Yan Xiu in surprise.

"Are you Young Master Yan?" Yan Jing Ze rushed towards Yan Xiu: "Young Master, you are finally back! I'm so scared!"

Yan Xiu was taken aback: "What's the matter?" Although he was not there, the entire inn was reserved. It was full of shadow guards and merchants, so his master shouldn't be in danger!

"Young Master Yan, Young Master Jing has forgotten everything before!" said a maid.

Yan Jing Ze looked at Yan Xiu, and said: "Young Master, I've lost my memory, I don't remember anything, and I'm still a bit uncomfortable..."

The owner has amnesia? Before Yan Xiu understood what was going on, he heard that Yan Jing Ze said he was uncomfortable. He immediately investigated it and found that there was an internal force in Yan Jing Ze's body that was rampaging uncontrollably.

Yan Xiu immediately looked at the two maids, and asked with a cold face, "What happened before? Explain it clearly!"

The two maids talked quickly, saying that Yan Jing Ze was meditating before, and suddenly fainted, and then forgot who he was when he woke up.

The master wanted to restore his internal force. He practiced hard, but ended up having a mistake and lost his memories? Yan Xiu speculated in this way.

"Young Master, what's the matter with me? I can't remember anything." Yan Jing Ze is now afraid that Yan Xiu will reveal his identity and information... But it's fine, he can just lose his memory again.

Isn't it just acting? It doesn't take much effort.

"You go out." Yan Xiu looked at the two maids.

The two maids went out immediately, and Yan Xiu looked at Yan Jing Ze again: "I will help you sort out the internal force in your body."

"Internal force? What is this thing?"

Yan Xiu didn't say much and brought Yan Jing Ze to the bed. Using his own internal force to help Yan Jing Ze suppress the internal force in his body.

The internal force that was running around violently inside of Yan Jing Ze's body finally became smooth under his suppression.

"I feel much more comfortable, thank you Young Master," Yan Jing Ze smiled and looked at Yan Xiu.

"You really can't remember?" Yan Xiu asked.

"Yes, but I feel close to the Young Master as soon as I see the Young Master," Yan Jing Ze said.

Yan Xiu's heart jumped "thump thump thump".

"Young Master, you are really extraordinary. I like you very much," Yan Jing Ze said again.