8.18-8.19

Chapter 169 – Mine Owner (18)

The star network has been very lively these days.

Some members of the Eighth Legion were removed from their positions. And the ordinary people of the Capital Star, who were used to a comfortable life, knew for the first time that the world was full of darkness.

At the same time, everyone began to pay attention to one person—Xia Weicheng.

Xia Weicheng's biography was turned out and put on the star network.

Xia Weicheng was worthy of being called a young talent. He came from a noble family but he went to the military which relies on strength to speak.

The military is so strong that it's actually not easy for him to become a Major General as an A-level warrior, but he did!

He has exterminated star thieves, led people to disaster relief, killed dangerous cosmic creatures... If his mental power level was S, he might have become a lieutenant general long ago.

Not only that, his love life is also very clean.

Some noblemen do not even agree to have their auxiliary masters do mental guidance for others, but they would hang out with others when they already had auxiliary masters... Xia Weicheng is different!

Xia Weicheng and his wife met in the army. The two have supported each other until now and their relationship has been very good. Xia Weicheng even moved out of the house for his wife.

This is a good man! He is also handsome!

Today, Xia Weicheng has a lot of fans.

Because of this, the Xia family is going to hold a banquet, so there are many people paying attention.

Before the banquet started, there were already someone squatting outside Xia family's house, and some people were broadcasting live on the star network.

It was Kan Ye, a well-known online anchor who started the live broadcast. He changed the name of the live broadcast room to "Take you to the Xia family's banquet" and came to the vicinity of the Xia family's house early.

It's almost time to watch, he opened the live broadcast and said to the audience: "Hello everyone! I brought everyone to the Xia family's house today, not that noble Xia family, but Xia Weicheng's home!"

"Xia Weicheng was promoted to Lieutenant General, the Xia family is going to hold a banquet to celebrate, I am bringing everyone to see this banquet!"

"Of course, we can't get in, we can only watch from outside!"

When Kan Ye finished, there were many people posting pop-ups to encourage Kan Ye to break in.

"You are crazy, even if it looks ordinary, it is the home of Lieutenant General. Break in? Am I seeking death?" Kan Ye said: "By the way, let's take a look at Lieutenant General Xia's home from a distance. Well, his house is really ordinary and the location is average. It is completely different from the mansion I imagined... But the venue for his banquet is quite large because he rented the park in front of his house!"

Someone on the barrage "hahaha", and some people said that Xia Weicheng would live.

"It's a pity that the banquet venue uses a protective cover and I can't see the situation inside. But I tell you, here, we can see all the people who come to the banquet!" Kan Ye said again.

Everyone just waited happily.

Of course, some people said: "Lieutenant General Xia has just become a Lieutenant General, so the guests shouldn't be important figures, right?"