9.5

Chapter 181 – Rich Second Generation (5)
Yan Jing Ze has the urge to beat Wen Heyan.

This Wen Heyan in front of him is the person who was caught rolling in the sheets with Lu Ruiqun by the original owner in the original historical trajectory, and is also the person Lu Ruiqun really likes.

Wen Heyan is the original owner's university roommate.

The original owner bought his way through university. He didn't care about studying after he went to university, but he was very good at making friends and had a good relationship with his classmates.

Wen Heyan had a bad family background and was very poor. The original owner sympathized with him, so he always gave him things he can't use, and gave an excuse to help him do his homework to give money. As time went by, Wen Heyan's relationship with the original owner became closer.

The original owner regarded Wen Heyan as a friend, but Wen Heyan obviously did not regard the original owner as a friend.

The original owner always stayed with Lu Ruiqun, always went to Lu Ruiqun, Wen Heyan was also familiar with Lu Ruiqun, the two of them still hooked up together...

Forget hooking up together, before the affair between Wen Heyan and Lu Ruiqun was exposed, Wen Heyan actually had the face to be a "caring brother" in front of the original owner. Every time the original owner and Lu Ruiqun had a conflict, he helped to persuade both sides.

The original owner also trusted Wen Heyan very much, and took the initiative to let Wen Heyan and Lu Ruiqun go to Lu's internship together, and asked Wen Heyan to help him stare at Lu Ruiqun...

The original owner is really an idiot, he even led the wolf into the room.

He also didn't think that his quarrel with Lu Ruiqun was his and Lu Ruiqun's business. What does it have to do with Wen Heyan? Wen Heyan always apologizes on behalf of Lu Ruiqun, what is this?

Yan Jing Ze thought a lot, but at this moment, he had no time to take care of Wen He Yan—the most important thing was Lu Jingxiu.

He glanced at Wen Heyan coldly, and then went after Lu Jingxiu.

Lu Jingxiu had tried his best to walk as fast as he could, but he didn't want to limp in front of others, and the speed would not be much faster.

As soon as he arrived at the door of his office, Yan Jing Ze caught up and stopped in front of him: "Uncle Lu..."

"Get out of the way!" Lu Jingxiu looked at Yan Jing Ze expressionlessly.

"Uncle Lu, don't listen to him, I'm not here to find Lu Ruiqun, I'm here to find you." Yan Jing Ze smiled towards Lu Jingxiu.

"Heh... what did you come to find me for?" Lu Jingxiu sneered.

"To have a meal with you, Uncle Lu." Yan Jing Ze showed Lu Jing Xiu the thermos box he was holding.

Before seeing this insulated box, Lu Jingxiu guessed that Yan Jing Ze was here to deliver the food. He was thinking at the time that he could eat a little, but now...

Lu Jingxiu directly hit the insulation box: "Take it out!"

Lu Jingxiu hit the insulation box with the right hand holding the cane. With this force, he almost couldn't stand firmly.

But he was still steady, but Yan Jing Ze was afraid that he would fall, and subconsciously helped him, so that he couldn't take care of the insulation box in his hand, and the insulation box fell directly to the ground.

The lid of the box fell open, and the food inside fell out, and the ground was in a mess.

Lu Jingxiu glanced at the insulation box, pushed Yan Jing Ze away and entered the office, slamming the door shut.