2.13

Chapter Thirty – Genius Slacker (13)

Yan Jing Ze came to see Cheng An Xiu's achievements.

    Although he had been pestering Cheng An Xiu lately, Cheng An Xiu always got into study mode quickly after getting close to him, so he believed that Cheng An Xiu's grades wouldn't drop.

    But his boyfriend got first place in the whole grade so he still have to take a good look.

    As for himself... Although Yan Jing Ze always said that he did well in the exam, he didn't think he could be in the top two hundred. He didn't think about it at all.

    When he came to the place where the results were posted, Yan Jing Ze saw Cheng An Xiu from afar, and his eyes lit up: "An Xiu!"

Cheng An Xiu turned around at the sound of the voice and subconsciously wanted to walk towards Yan Jing Ze, but after one step he realized that it was wrong, he turned around and walked away.

    He is really happy now.

    Previously, Yan Jing Ze said that he would re-enter the Class 1. Although he always encouraged Yan Jing Ze, he did not think that Yan Jing Ze could do it. After all, Yan Jing Ze had a poor foundation and he was always thinking about 'kiss.' What's more, he wasn't focused on learning at all.

    Because of this, he was actually very worried.

    He doesn't expect Yan Jing Ze to get into the same university as him, but if Yan Jing Ze doesn't even get into an ordinary university, will his parents send him out of the country?

    Everyone knows that before, Yan Jing Ze was always talking about the fact that he would go abroad in the future!

He was a little anxious so he organized knowledge points, prepared some exercises and stuff for Yan Jing Ze. But his dad was keeping an eye on him to keep him from going out on the weekends, so he couldn't keep an eye on Yan Jing Ze answering the problems. He doesn't know how much Yan Jing Ze has learned.

    As a result, Yan Jing Ze gave him a surprise!

    Just now, Cheng An Xiu was so happy he almost rushed over to give Yan Jing Ze a hug, and suddenly remembered that their relationship could not be known to others, so he restrained himself and hurriedly left.

    If he were to be with Yan Jing Ze again, he was afraid he would lose his composure.

    Cheng An Xiu went directly to the toilet, then took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Yan Jing Ze.

    In front of the "Honor Roll", those students watched him run away, they thought he was trying to hide from Yan Jing Ze – it seems Cheng An Xiu was really afraid of Yan Jing Ze. Yan Jing Ze only called out to him and he immediately run away!

    Yan Jing Ze's little brothers looked at each other, a little sympathetic to their boss.

    Cheng An Xiu is so frightened of their boss that it is not easy for their boss to catch up with Cheng An Xiu!

    Their boss is still smiling. This is... a forced smile, right?

    Yan Jing Ze didn't force a smile, he was really happy now.

    Cheng An Xiu is so cute!

    Just now, Cheng An Xiu actually wanted to rush into his arms, right? It's a pity, Cheng An Xiu is too shy.

    Yan Jing Ze looked at the Honor Roll in a good mood.

    Cheng An Xiu's name hangs high in the first place, awesome!