2.20(end)

Chapter Thirty-Seven – Genius Slacker (20 – End)

After talking to his own parents, Cheng An Xiu realized that his parents had already talked to Yan Jing Ze, and Yan Jing Ze didn't tell him at all!

    When he learned that Yan Jing Ze's parents already knew their relationship, he was not angry, but now, he is a little angry.

    Today's kisses, no more!

    Yan Jing Ze didn't panic at all.

He was no longer the man who could be satisfied by a mere kiss; he had higher expectations now.

    Yan Jing Ze, who had not been able to kiss Cheng An Xiu that day, took Cheng An Xiu on a cruise two days later, and ate him dry.

    They were travelling on a very luxurious cruise ship with various fun facilities and dancing parties, but the two of them stayed in their luxurious couple's suite and didn't get out much.

    They don't want to go out, they just want to stay in their room facing the sea, look at the sea, and do things they love to do.

    Occasionally, they will go out and they will hold hands in an open manner—almost all passengers on this cruise ship are from other countries, and no one knows them.

    They did treat this trip as a honeymoon trip, so they forgot about the college entrance examination results.

    Although they don't remember, their parents do.

    One day, they were in the room doing something inappropriate for children when their phones rang at the same time.

    Father Yan and Mother Yan called Yan Jing Ze, and Father Cheng and Mother Cheng called Cheng An Xiu.

    Both parents were very excited on the phone and then talked about the two children's achievements.

    Their scores are close to full marks, but Cheng An Xiu is one point higher than Yan Jing Ze, higher in Chinese language.

    Father Yan and Mother Yan are happy: "Son, you are so smart, you really are a genius!"

    Father Cheng could not conceal the excitement in his voice, but what he said was something more practical: "Your achievements must be in the top ten in the province, maybe the first or second..."

Father Cheng's voice was even a little choked up as he said it.

    As a parent, who doesn't want their children to be promising?

    He used to feel a little bit conflicted about his son running out with Yan Jing Ze, but at this moment, he suddenly felt it was not a big deal.

    Cheng An Xiu did get the first place in the province and Yan Jing Ze was second in the province.

    Soon after the news came out, banners were put up in front of the No.1 High School, and the local media even flocked to the school, wanting to interview the provincial champion and provincial 2nd ranker.

    However, the champion and the second ranker are not there, they went to travel together!

    The reporters were a little lost at first, but quickly rejoiced – the Champion and the 2nd Ranker are good brothers, and this was definitely a good story.

    The reporter first interviewed the parents of the champion.

    Father Cheng said with a cold face: "Yes, they have a good relationship. They have been at the same table for two years."

    Although Mother Cheng was in a complicated mood, she smiled: "Their relationship is indeed very good, and Yan Jing Ze often comes to my house for dinner."