6。7

Chapter 107 – The President (7)

Qisheng Group, how big is that group?

The director of Qisheng, how much money should he have?

This person, is he really a director of Qisheng?

"Fake, right? Even if Qisheng has such a director, he shouldn't be so young."

"How could the director of Qisheng chase stars online?"

"@YanGuoQi, what is this director all about?"

......

People on the Internet kept making noise, and for a while, no one even mentioned that Yan Jing Ze and Jian Yunxiu had come out of the closet.

Yan Jing Ze didn't care about those who jumped up and down. He looked at Jian Yunxiu: "I have posted on Weibo, why don't you post one too?"

"Okay." Jian Yunxiu took out his mobile phone.

Yan Jing Ze took it and said, "Can I post it?" In Jian Yunxiu's Weibo, there must be many people attacking him and he didn't want Jian Yunxiu to see it.

Jian Yunxiu directly agreed: "The password is six zeros."

Yan Jing Ze entered the password to open Jian Yunxiu's phone, clicked on Weibo and saw countless comments and forwardings. There was no private message. It is estimated that Jian Yunxiu has set non-friends to not send private messages. Since he does not like to follow people others can't send him private messages.

Yan Jing Ze took a casual look and found that in the comments and forwardings, there were supporters and some hate comments.

He didn't bother with it, he just forwarded his own Weibo using Jian Yunxiu's Weibo and then added a "heart".

He posted this himself, but the more he looks at this heart, the more beautiful he feels.

After posting Weibo, Yan Jing Ze turned off his mobile phone and looked at Jian Yunxiu: "Yunxiu, would you like to move to my place?" This neighborhood is too unsafe for Jian Yunxiu.

Before, no matter what Yan Jing Ze said, Jian Yunxiu will always promise, but this time he hesitated and did not speak.

Yan Jing Ze said: "My villa is safer. I have installed a large piano room over there. There is a professional grade piano. You can also have all kinds of musical instruments... Of course, if you are used to using your own piano, you can also move over..."

Yan Jing Ze talked endlessly.

Jian Yunxiu said, "But I'm not likeable."

"What?" Yan Jing Ze asked, "What about Jian Yunxiu is not likeable?

"Will your parents like me?" Jian Yunxiu asked.

It turned out that Jian Yunxiu was worried about this!

Yan Jing Ze said, "I live alone there and you are the one who I like the most... so, do you want to go?"

"Want to go." Jian Yunxiu said directly, his eyes shining when he looked at Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze finally couldn't help it and kissed his left cheek.

Jian Yunxiu did not hide, still looking at Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze couldn't help but laugh heartily and finally saw Jian Yunxiu showing some unhappy expressions.

Yan Jing Ze didn't dare to laugh anymore, a little nervous: "Not used to it?"

Jian Yunxiu: "How can you only kiss one side?" He was slightly compulsive and the fact that Yan Jing Ze only kissed one side of his face made him a little uncomfortable.