11.7

Chapter 222– Educated Youth (7)

Gu Yubao was thinking about other things in his heart, got distracted, then accidentally injured his hand again by bamboo splinters.

He grimaced in pain, but Yan Jing Ze did not take it seriously.

People who are used to working like Gu Mingxiu have calluses on their hands and will not be injured by bamboo splinters at all. Gu Yubao used to work too little before, therefore, he easily gets stabbed by splinters.

Deserve it!

More importantly, Yan Jing Ze is really excited at the moment and has no time to worry about others.

The morning after he traversed, when he went to give Gu Yubao trouble, he flipped through Gu Yubao's workbook. He had already discovered it; he could write down everything he had read.

But he couldn't even have enough to eat at the time, so he didn't think much about it. Until now, he figured out what he was going to do in the future, so he had time to study.

Then he found... he had the ability to memorize everything!

Not only can he memorize, but his understanding is also amazing. The original owner actually forgot a lot of things he learned, especially mathematics, but when he looked through Gu Yubao's mathematics book, he understood everything in one go.

He is definitely a genius!

With this ability, he really doesn't need to worry about his own college entrance examination. The only thing he has to worry about is Gu Mingxiu's college entrance examination.

Yan Jing Ze looked at the textbook in his hand, and became more excited as he read it. In the blink of an eye, he saw Gu Yubao being lazy.

"You don't read books and you can't do a proper work. Gu Yubao, what else can you do?" Yan Jing Ze stood up and whipped a bamboo stick on Gu Yubao's lap.

In fact, when he hit Gu Yubao, he didn't use too much force, and he always hit places with a lot of flesh. After all, he didn't intend to really hurt him.

As for things on the thighs, lash marks were drawn... No one in the village wouldn't beat their children, Gu Yubao had nowhere to scream for injustice, so he dared not scream.

Gu Yubao was beaten again, and couldn't help saying: "Where do I read, I can't go out to read!"

Although he doesn't like studying, but he is not the worst in school!

"Then let's memorize the text?" Yan Jing Ze opened his mouth, it was the text in Gu Yubao's Chinese textbook. After reciting two paragraphs, he asked Gu Yubao: "What's next?"

Gu Yubao is dumbfounded, this text does not need to memorize!

Yan Jing Ze hit him with a bamboo stick again: "You usually say you are going to school, but you just want to be lazy, right? Otherwise, why can't you recite it?"

"You take the family's money, eat well and drink well to study, what have you learned!"

"How dare you write those messy things!"

"Gu Yubao, you owe a beating!"

...

Gu Yubao: "..."

Gu Mingxiu originally thought that Yan Jing Ze would not hit Gu Yubao too much, but when he heard Yan Jing Ze's words... his brother should really be hit.

Gu Yulan was even more gloating. She had long seen this brother not pleasing to the eyes.

As for Gu Yuxian, she shrank to the side and did not dare to speak. As for Gu Yukang? In the past, the slightest discomfort will make him shout, now Gu Yukang is afraid to shout.