9.4

Chapter 180 – Rich Second Generation (4)

Yan Jing Ze was very nervous before, because he was afraid that Lu Jingxiu hated him because of his behavior—what if he was hated by Lu Jingxiu and couldn't catch up with Lu Jingxiu?!

But before, when he learned that Lu Jingxiu had drunk his milk, he was relieved.

In the evening, he specially prepared wontons and waited here. After seeing Lu Jingxiu sitting at the table despite his sullen face, Yan Jing Ze was even more delighted.

If Lu Jingxiu really didn't want to eat or hated him, he could just leave, but Lu Jingxiu sat down!

He was not afraid of Lu Jingxiu in the first place, and now that he knows that his behavior does not disgust Lu Jingxiu, he became bolder.

"Uncle Lu, I didn't say you were a child, I was just afraid that you would get burned." Yan Jing Ze smiled.

Yan Jing Ze's smile was very sincere and full of concern. Lu Jingxiu was not burned by wonton, but he was burned by his smile.

His face became more gloomy, and he wanted to say that you shouldn't care about me, you should care about Lu Ruiqun.

But he really didn't want to mention Lu Ruiqun.

Lu Jingxiu slowly ate the one he scooped up, and then slowly ate the rest of the wonton.

While he was eating, Yan Jing Ze kept talking beside him: "Uncle Lu, it's already late today. I'll go to the guest room on the second floor to sleep later...you don't need to attend to me."

"Uncle Lu, you should go to bed earlier. Go to bed early and get up early for good health."

"Uncle Lu, tomorrow I will prepare a supper for you."

...

Lu Jingxiu felt that the man in front of him was simply an inch too far, and wanted to stab him a few sentences, but Yan Jing Ze said a lot of words, but not a question.

Not only that, seeing Yan Jing Ze is so happy, his mood also became happy.

He knew why those middle-aged rich men and women would like to find little girls and raise little dogs.

Such a young man, just looking at it in front of his eyes, makes people feel happy.

It's a pity... it's not his.

Lu Jingxiu ate the bowl of small wontons with a calm face, and got up and walked upstairs.

Yan Jing Ze had finished eating a long time ago. At this time, he followed him and said, "Uncle Lu, what time do you get up in the morning? I'll eat breakfast with you?"

"I don't want to eat with you!" Lu Jingxiu speeded up and came to the door of the room. Yan Jing Ze also came to the door of the room next to him at the same time, turning his head and showing him a big smile: "Uncle Lu, good night."

Lu Jingxiu glared at him and entered the room.

The villa of the Lu family was bought by Father Lu in his early years, and Lu Jingxiu was born here.

He has a house elsewhere, but he did not move out from here.

He hasn't even bothered with the two master bedrooms.

The master bedroom on the second floor used to be where Old Master Lu lived. When he was a child, he wanted to go in and have a look but couldn't get in. Now he doesn't want to go in. As for the master bedroom on the third floor? At first it was his elder sister's, then it was Lu Ruiqun's, and he wasn't going to grab it.