12.21-12.22

Chapter 253 – Senior Brother (21)

Su Moxiu turned his head to look at Yan Jing Ze who was being held by him.

The memories of his previous life rolled over in his mind, leaving him a bit confused, but at the same time, his heart was beating fast.

Yan Jing Ze is not dead!

But the blood in Yan Jing Ze's body now reminded him of the time he woke up, the surging joy of surviving the disaster, and the despair when he saw the dead phoenix next to him.

The phoenix can be reborn from nirvana, so the heart and blood of the phoenix can bring people back to life.

But at that time, Yan Jing Ze used his heart and blood to save him, not just one drop or two, but all... Then if he died, he was really dead.

Later, he took the corpse of the phoenix and kept it well, hoping that he would wake up someday, but Yan Jing Ze did not resurrect, nor did he wake up.

Now Yan Jing Ze is still alive, how wonderful.

No, Yan Jing Ze is not alive either. He is reincarnated. Obviously, he has not remembered everything that happened before.

But this is nothing, as long as he is Yan Jing Ze.

For a moment, Su Moxiu only felt that the heavens really loved him.

But he also felt that something was wrong.

All cultivators go against the heavens. If they hadn't had a great luck, their souls would be scattered after death, and there would be no way to reincarnate.

Choosing to cultivate is to give up reincarnation.

He didn't want to believe this at first. In fact, he had searched for Yan Jing Ze's soul, but he didn't find it at all. In other words, the soul of Yan Jing Ze no longer exists.

Not only that, sealing the immortal world is not an easy task, he sacrificed himself, not only his body, but also his soul.

He obviously should have his soul scattered, and with no chance of living, why is he still alive and reincarnated?

After being reincarnated, he has not weakened at all.

Su Moxiu was puzzled, but couldn't figure it out no matter what, and in the end, he only hugged Yan Jing Ze: "Jing Ze..."

Yan Jing Ze hugged him back: "I'm fine! Don't worry, I will be fine!"

Su Moxiu held Yan Jing Ze's face and kissed him deeply.

When Yan Jing Ze was still a phoenix, he always said that he would be fine, saying how strong he was, but he still died in the end.

But in the future, he will definitely not let Yan Jing Ze die.

With the memories of the past, and seeing Yan Jing Ze is okay... Su Moxiu has better control of the power in his body. He even discovered that he can take back his former power from the seal of the immortal realm.

He can definitely protect Yan Jing Ze!

Su Moxiu thought this way, and realized that Yan Jing Ze counterattacked and began to kiss him.

His face flushed red and he worked hard to cooperate.

In the memory of the past, the little phoenix would also entangle him to hug and kiss him...

Those righteous path cultivators who were pressed down by the previous pressure: "......" What the hell is going on here?

The immortal who just jumped from the hole: "..." Did he admit the wrong person? That demon who never cared about others, kissing others is already very abnormal, but he was even flushed red by the kiss?