9.6-9.7

Chapter 182 – Rich Second Generation (6)

Yan Jing Ze followed Lu Jingxiu, thinking that the way Lu Jingxiu said "Which car do you want, pick it yourself" was particularly handsome.

Besides, it gave him... a strange feeling he had never had before.

Except for his parents and brothers, he used to be the one who spent money on others, but no one wanted to spend money on him so magnanimously.

Ahem, this feeling of eating soft food without working is quite cool.

"That's what you said, just take my pick!" Yan Jing Ze looked at Lu Jingxiu.

"I said so," Lu Jingxiu said with a gloomy face.

As soon as the two entered the door, two salesmen came over, and Yan Jing Ze asked directly, "Where are the most expensive cars you have here?"

This car city has a special showroom for the most expensive cars, and as soon as he entered, he saw several models of cars.

The original owner's parents know the original owner very well, they know that the original owner certainly cannot manage the company cannot make a lot of money. Afraid that the original owner would spend money recklessly, spend all the money and be miserable in his old age, they repeatedly urged the original owner to pay attention to saving money.

The original owner is still obedient and knows this fact, so he spends his small money casually, but never buys luxury cars or the like. The car he drives now is still given by his parents when he was an adult four years ago.

Because of this, Yan Jing Ze didn't know much about cars, so he asked the salesman directly: "Which car has the best safety features? It needs to be spacious enough!"

The car that Lu Jingxiu uses now is the same car left by Old Master Lu, and it's time to change it.

The salesman introduced it immediately, and the conversation with Yan Jing Ze was full of enthusiasm.

Lu Jingxiu watched by the side, his complexion getting worse and worse—he saw that the salesman was not pleasing to the eye!

The salesman couldn't help asking Yan Jing Ze: "Would you like to look at lower-priced cars?"

As soon as the two of them came in, the salesman had already gone up to receive them, knowing that it was the man with a gloomy face and a little physical disability who wanted to buy a car for this sunny and handsome silver-haired man.

The disabled man looked very unhappy... The silver-haired man in front of him, would it be better for him to choose a cheaper car?

Even if you want to dig money from the gold master, you can't dig so much at once!

However, he's really envious of rich people, someone who has physical disabilities can still raise such a handsome young man.

He also envies this young man who looks good and can find such a rich boss to take care of him.

"No, I'll buy this one." Yan Jing Ze pointed to a car worth more than seven million yuan.

Those expensive sports cars are actually not in line with Lu Jingxiu's temperament. From his perspective, he still thinks this car is the best, low-key luxurious and safe enough.

"Have you chosen? Then hurry up and buy it." Lu Jingxiu stood up.

He thought he was a little stupid. Even if he was not happy with the car that carried Lu Ruiqun, he did not need to buy one so urgently...

Who will ride this car in the future!

Maybe Yan Jing Ze will quit tomorrow and chase Lu Ruiqun to the branch office.