7.25-7.27(extra)

Chapter 149 – Rogue Scholar (25)
Zhou Song was working as an academic commissioner in the prefecture next door and and he was in charge of the xiucai exam. But he was not in charge of the provincial exam. In fact, he was not a big official, and his hands couldn't reach the Donggu County.

But he is an official after all.

Therefore, since he and the Wei family fell out, and the Wei family is in Donggu County, each day is worse than the last

First of all, the academy where Wei Zhiyuan teaches, don't want Wei Zhiyuan.

Teaching in the academy, at most half a day of classes per day, there are many holidays, and a monthly income of several dozen taels of silver. They can also stay in the academy with other scholars to discuss knowledge... How many people want such a job?

Wei Zhiyuan offended someone, so his position also changed.

Previously, when Wei Zhiyuan had this income, it still wasn't enough to pay for his living expenses in Fucheng. Now without this income, he is reluctant to return to Donggu County, or he should say that he feels ashamed and unwilling to return to Donggu County. He had to ask for silver taels from his family every month.

Moreover, the clansmen in the Wei family blamed them, and the Li family squeezed them out. Even the thugs in Donggu County especially like to trouble the Wei family's industry.

Wouldn't the Wei family's life become more and more difficult?

All of this is known to Yan Jing Ze, after all, he used to be the head of the thugs.

Donggu County thugs will look for trouble with the Wei family and will come to him to claim credit...

Now that he has become a xiucai, these thugs have a different attitude towards him. They are both respectful and fearful of him. Yan Jing Ze also advised them to stop making trouble, but unfortunately, their parents are not good at managing them, he naturally cannot help.

And he has his own life to live, it is impossible to keep in charge of others.

He is now living his little life with Wei Lingxiu in Xing'an Village. He only goes to the Wei's bookstore every few days to borrow a few books and exchange his calligraphy.

Such a life is simply a fairy day for him, especially since he and Wei Lingxiu are now a real couple.

It's no wonder that men in this world want to marry a wife when they are old. At night, someone warms the bed and nobody warms the bed, it's really different!

The night before, Wei Lingxiu had been "flogged", and Yan Jing Ze was full of energy the next day.

"You are not allowed to talk to me about the law today." Wei Lingxiu was a little listless: "I like to write poems and I didn't force you to write poems with me!"

Yan Jing Ze: "..." OK! Follow all your orders!

Yan Jing Ze suddenly thought of something: "The food at home is almost gone. Today is the day to go to the market. Let's go shopping?"

Wei Lingxiu was "punished" a lot last night. He felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't want to go, but he didn't want to stay at home alone, so he finally agreed, "Okay."

"It's okay, we are going by boat, you won't be tired." Yan Jing Ze knew Wei Lingxiu's mind and added a sentence.

Wei Lingxiu wanted to go even more.

He is now a xiucai and he is treated respectfully when he goes out! It feels so good!

Today is the day to go to the market, Xing'an Village has specially built a boat to the county seat for people who want to go to the market.