4.22 (extra)

Chapter Seventy-Two – The Emperor (Extra 2)

Chu Ting Xiu looked at his sister in a daze.

His sister was so blotchy and out of shape, he almost didn't recognize her.

    "Ting Lan," Chu Ting Xiu called.

    "Big... Big brother." Chu Tinglan looked at her elder brother, and started begging Chu Ting Xiu again: "Big brother, you take me out, big brother..."

    Chu Ting Xiu didn't respond.

Chu Tinglan's crime, according to the law, even the execution of the whole clan's nine generation is not excessive. She can now live here peacefully, it is already Yan Jing Ze's benevolence.

    "Big Brother..." Chu Tinglan cried again.

    Not only Chu Tinglan was crying, but there were other people who were crying for a while.

    Yan Jing Ze said: "Don't cry, crying is useless."

    King Ping and the others looked at Yan Jing Ze together.

    Yan Jing Ze smiled: "I won't let you out."

    In fact, he didn't hate King Ping too much, but letting King Ping out would be very troublesome.

    As for Chu Tinglan, he wouldn't let it go.

    He was not too angry when Chu Tinglan found someone to assassinate him, but Chu Tinglan did not put Chu Tingxiu in her mind at all... He also had an opinion on Chu Tinglan.

    After Yan Jing Ze said that he would not let the people out, King Ping was stunned.

    After a while, King Ping stood up and sneered: "So you came here just to see how miserable I am?"

After being imprisoned, there was nothing to do. King Ping got fat without knowing it, before kneeling again. Before, he knelt down and begged for mercy, inevitably giving people a foolish impression, but at this moment, this feeling has completely disappeared.

    After all, he was a person who could develop his own power under the eyes of the Queen Mother.

    "I don't have time to watch your jokes, I want to take away the child inside," Yan Jing Ze said, and looked at the people around him: "Go and take the child out."

    "I didn't expect you to be such a benevolent woman," King Ping sneered.

    From the time they were detained, the guards told King Ping's concubines that they could send their newly-born children outside to raise them if they wanted.

    When King Ping rebelled, Yan Jing Ze did not rush to kill people. Whether it's King Ping's mother's clan or the two side concubines' natal families, there are still people in the family. It's better for the child to be sent outside to be raised than to be confined here.

    However, after the two concubines of King Ping were detained, they were not willing to be close to King Ping, and they never gave birth, but Chu Tinglan gave birth to a child.

    Yan Jing Ze did not speak.

    In the end, he's a traverser. Although he has no previous memories, but some of his thoughts are always different from those of people at this time.

    For example, he always felt that King Ping's side concubines did not need to be locked up here with King Ping.

It's just that when they go out, they are more than likely to have a bad time, so he doesn't toss them.

    In this era, people are always bound by various rules, especially women.

    He is a man and also an Emperor, it is already a great luck for him.