Arc 8 Mine Owner

Chapter 152 – Mine Owner (1)

Yan Jing Ze felt a sharp pain in his head as if it was about to explode. At the same time, there are some noisy sounds around him constantly, making him even more irritable.

Fortunately, the waves of severe pain slowly disappeared, and he could finally hear the sounds around him clearly.

"My lord's mental power has stopped declining, it has become stronger!"

"Mental power is improving! God! It's already SSS!"

"God! The mental strength tester is broken! The mental strength must have surpassed the SSS!"

"My Lord, is this the second mental awakening ?"

"Will this make the lord's situation worse?"

"My lord's mental power has calmed down! It's really great!"

...

What Lord? What mental power? Yan Jing Ze felt a little uncomfortable and didn't want to hear such a sound...

Almost as soon as this thought rose in his mind, a powerful mental force spread out from his body.

The people around him were all immobilized under the suppression of this mental power. At the same time, all the equipment used to detect mental power in the room was instantly destroyed by the violent mental power.

The expensive equipment was destroyed, and they themselves were injured, but those who gathered around Yan Jing Ze were still filled with ecstasy.

What a powerful and smooth mental power this is!

Their Lord had a mental power riot before, so his life is not long, and even had to hide, but now, their Lord's mental power has mutated, not only has it become stronger, but it's also not violent!

Such a powerful and smooth mental power is a treasure for any warrior. Their Lord will be the veritable king of the night again!

Under mental suppression, these people bent deeply and trembled their bodies with excitement.

The surrounding sounds disappeared, Yan Jing Ze felt a little more comfortable, and the whole person was awake. He finally opened his eyes and the mental power he spread out automatically withdrew.

He found himself lying in a... coffin?

No, this should not be a coffin but some research equipment.

Yan Jing Ze looked around vigilantly, no, not looking... He didn't need to use his eyes to perceive everything around him.

He found himself wearing a thin suit of some unknown material and was being soaked in a rectangular glass box filled with a viscous liquid and connected to many tubes.

His entire body was submerged in the liquid, but it did not affect his breathing, and outside the glass enclosure, there were all sorts of strange apparatus, and there were more than a dozen people standing there, looking very excited.

Did he traverse as a laboratory subject used for experiments?

Yan Jing Ze didn't have the memory of himself before traversing, and he didn't have the memory of this body, but he naturally knew some things, for example, his name was Yan Jing Ze.

At this moment, his heart was extremely alert.

Just when Yan Jing Ze was considering whether to continue to stay in this glass "coffin" and wait for an opportunity to act, or rush out to find trouble with people outside, those who were standing by the wall came over.