2.17

Chapter Thirty-Four – Genius Slacker (17)

Yan Jing Ze sent a message to Cheng An Xiu asking for his kisses, and immediately looked at his little brother: "You said earlier that Pu Zhi was going around telling people that I was cheating, and that he would call me grandpa if I could get into Class 1?"

    "Yes, boss!" Yan Jing Ze's younger brother answered immediately.

As little brothers, they are very concerned about matters relating to the boss!

    "Go, let's find him!" Yan Jing Ze waved his hand.

    He's ranked 72nd in his grade... and even if he doesn't use money, he's already in Class 1!

    Although Teacher Cheng will definitely be unhappy, but in fact, there is no such thing as 'Master Cheng who can cover the sky with one hand'. It is useless to object!

    Yan Jing Ze took his little brothers with him and was about to go to look for Pu Zhi when he suddenly thought of something: "Wait, what rankings did Pu Zhi and Zhuang Gaohang get?" He forgot to pay attention to the results of these two people earlier.

    "Boss, Pu Zhi is 102, Zhuang Gaohang is 85!" said a younger brother.

    Yan Jing Ze was shocked: "Zhuang Gaohang actually got worse scores than me in the exam?" Pu Zhi has always been a 100th placer, this time his grades are quite normal. But Zhuang Gaohang only ranked 85th?

    This is incredible! Zhuang Gaohang used to be able to rank 2nd place, which shows that he has a solid foundation. How could such a person suddenly drop so much ranking?

    "Yes, boss! Without you asking someone to tutor him, his grades will drop!" said the younger brothers.

    Yan Jing Ze: "..." He only said those words casually to discourage Zhuang Gaohang!

    For a student of Zhuang Gaohang's ranking, hiring a tutor is the icing on the cake, although a little effective, but the impact should not be so great.

    So why did Zhuang Gaohang scored so poorly?

It was all because of Cheng An Xiu that Zhuang Gao Hang would score so poorly.

    Before the first language exam, seeing the watch on Cheng An Xiu's hand and thinking of all the setbacks he had encountered recently, Zhuang Gaohang was filled with regret. Naturally, he didn't concentrate on the language exam and even almost couldn't finish the essay.

    At the end of the Chinese language exam, he realized that his exam hadn't been answered well and his condition became worse. But Cheng An Xiu sat in front of him with a calm demeanor.

    When someone asked Cheng An Xiu how he did on the exam, Cheng An Xiu answered, "I think I did well."

    Zhuang Gaohang was in an even worse mood.

    Is he really inferior to Cheng An Xiu?

    He was in a bad mood. During the math test, his condition was even worse. He couldn't even solve the last big question. After the test, he compared his answers with others and found out that the second to last question was wrong. The last big question was also wrong.

    There is a lot of competition in No. 1 High School. If one more question is wrong, and a few more points are deducted, the ranking may fall several times...

    Zhuang Gaohang's mentality collapsed.

    After his mentality collapsed, he naturally failed in the subsequent exams.

    However, his previous foundation is still there, so no matter how bad he is, he can't be far behind, and he can still rank in the top 100.

    However, for Zhuang Gaohang, the current ranking has already made him very broken.