2.5

Chapter Twenty-Two – Genius Slacker (5)

If he can't get the love letters back, what should he do?

He can only make people think that he imitated Cheng An Xiu's handwriting.

Although this thing ruined his image, it at least saved Cheng An Xiu's.

Yan Jing Ze looked at Father Cheng innocently.

Father Cheng's mood became more complicated and his expression became more solemn.

When Yan Jing Ze saw this, he smiled at Father Cheng with a guilty conscience and did not forget to clear things: "Teacher Cheng, I just wrote those things for fun, I really have no malice! I don't know why everyone saw it... It's shameful!"

Yan Jing Ze looked ashamed of himself.

The expressions of the students around him are also very subtle.

Father Cheng stood there. These students did not dare to get too close. Most of them didn't see Yan Jing Ze's letter. "Teacher Cheng's most handsome in the world", but they heard what Yan Jing Ze said.

They are still circulating the scattered paper before.

They knew it! How could Cheng An Xiu write such a thing! If it is written by Yan Jing Ze, it is normal!

Wait, even if it was written by Yan Jing Ze, it's still not normal!

Those students looked at the paper with various descriptions in their hands that made people feel 'difficult to describe', and then looked at the cool, mischievous, and handsome, Yan Jing Ze...

They didn't expect him to be like this!

"Yan Jing Ze, you are the clearest snow lotus on the snow-capped mountains, and the most beautiful rose in the garden..."

You said that to yourself! Excuse me?

No, no, no, what do you mean by that!

Yan Jing Ze even used Cheng An Xiu's handwriting to write love letters and send the love letters to himself!

He even blackened Cheng An Xiu! Saying Cheng An Xiu is going to marry the exercise book!

The students held back their laughter, their expressions became distorted.

Forget it, at this time, someone laughed.

Following Father Cheng, the freshmen Chinese teacher picked up a few pieces of paper. After reading it, he burst into laughter: "Yan Jing Ze is the most handsome and smartest person in the world? Hahahahaha! Yan Jing Ze you actually dare to write it! Hahahahaha!"

The teacher laughed, and the students couldn't hold back anymore, all of them laughed loudly.

In the end, even the younger brothers of Yan Jing Ze couldn't help but laugh—unexpectedly their boss was such a person.

The boss's image of being cool and domineering in their hearts has been shattered!

How will they look at their boss in the future?

"What are you laughing at!" Yan Jing Ze glared at the people around him with an angry expression, but he was secretly relieved.

In the school, Cheng An Xiu is aloof and everyone looks up to him. Such a person likes men. This is something worth gossiping about. Everyone will talk about it and some people will make fun of Cheng An Xiu with this.

Not only that but also saying that Cheng An Xiu was pestering him. It will make Cheng An Xiu's parents and relatives lose face.

If there are still parents causing trouble... if this goes online...