9.8

Chapter 184 – Rich Second Generation (8)

Lu Jingxiu's face was sullen, his brows furrowed, his gaze swept towards Yan Jing Ze like a knife.

When Yan Jing Ze said that he liked himself, his body heated up, but immediately after, he realized that it was impossible.

A few days ago, Lu Ruiqun was drunk as hell, and Yan Jing Ze even went to pick him up and took care of him.

Before that, Yan Jing Ze was even more devoted to Lu Ruiqun.

Even if he deliberately did not listen to the news of these two people, he still knew some things such as "Lu Ruiqun said he wanted something to eat and Yan Jing Ze bought it for him in the middle of the night." "Lu Ruiqun said he was not feeling well on vacation, Yan Jing Ze immediately returned to the country", "Some people say bad things about Lu Ruiqun, Yan Jing Ze fought with those people and made trouble in the police station" and things like that.

When Lu Ruiqun moved back a few days ago, Yan Jing Ze started to please him. Although Yan Jing Ze always talked to him, as long as Lu Ruiqun was there, Yan Jing Ze would not see him.

He was actually used to it, did not feel much uncomfortable, but now that he thinks back on it, the heat rising in the body will instantly dissipate.

Yan Jing Ze is just a sweet talker, just said it casually, right?

Lu Jingxiu looked very angry, but Yan Jing Ze, for some reason, was not so afraid: "Uncle Lu, I'm not talking nonsense, I really like you."

The boy in his early twenties was full of vigor and looked at himself intently.

Lu Jingxiu originally wanted to reprimand, but suddenly thought of something, and asked, "What do you like about me?"

"I like everything," Yan Jing Ze replied quickly.

Lu Jingxiu looked at him, the various intense emotions in his heart slowly calmed down: "What do you really want to do?"

"I don't want to do anything." Yan Jing Ze was heartbroken: "The first thing I did was to confess to you. Uncle Lu, not only did Lu Ruiqun move on, I also moved on, now I like you."

Seeing that Lu Jingxiu looked like he didn't believe himself, Yan Jing Ze wanted to clarify!

"You like a cripple as old as me?" Lu Jingxiu asked.

"Uncle Lu, don't say that about yourself. A man in his early thirties is the best age for a man!" Yan Jing Ze quickly grabbed Lu Jingxiu's left hand and kissed it.

Lu Jingxiu quickly withdrew his hand and looked at Yan Jing Ze expressionlessly.

He didn't believe what Yan Jing Ze said.

This person changed too fast.

What kind of person, who got cheated on by his beloved fiancé, moves on so quickly without being sad?

Yan Jing Ze suddenly found him and confessed to him, maybe it was because Lu Ruiqun cheated on him and he felt uncomfortable. He found that Lu Ruiqun was not in good terms with him, so he wanted to be with him to anger Lu Ruiqun?

Such things are not uncommon, he used to have a friend who was cheated on by his girlfriend and had his heart set on finding a better one than his ex-girlfriend.

He had even read the news, after being abandoned by her boyfriend, a girl just became the stepmother of her ex-boyfriend.

He is not better than Lu Ruiqun, but he is Lu Ruiqun's uncle, Lu's is in his hands.