10.12-10.13

Chapter 210 – Demon Sect Leader (12)

Fortunately, his current character is the amnesiac Master Jing!

Yan Jing Ze looked at Yan Xiu: "Ah Xiu, sit by my side!"

Yan Xiu, who was looking coldly at the other shadow guards, immediately came to Yan Jing Ze and sat down: "Jing Ze."

"Ah Xiu, let's eat together," Yan Jing Ze smiled.

"Good," Yan Xiu replied, replacing the food in front of Yan Jing Ze with his own.

As for the rest... he tried his best to eat as much as possible, don't let the master eat!

Yan Xiu ate quickly and scanned the surrounding shadow guards triumphantly.

It's a pity that he was expressionless all the year round, and the shadow guards were very slow, none of them noticed his smugness. One of them said, "It turns out that you like to eat these, Young Master. I will buy more in the future."

Yan Jing Ze noticed the situation and wanted to laugh a little.

Before in the Demon Sect, Yan Xiu had always been wearing a mask, and it was not easy for him to see Yan Xiu's emotions, but now... After learning that Yan Xiu had liked him a long time ago, he could suddenly see Yan Xiu's many emotions.

After he saw it... He thought it was very interesting.

Yan Xiu is trying to eat all the breakfast that someone else bought for him and not let him eat it? In order to prevent Yan Xiu from eating too much and feel uncomfortable in his stomach, Yan Jing Ze quickly finished the breakfast that Yan Xiu had prepared for him: "I'm full."

Yan Xiu ate the half of the bun left in his hand: "I'm full too!"

After breakfast, Yan Jing Ze got into the carriage.

The shadow guards, including Yan Xiu, all ride horses, but he has been riding in a carriage. The shadow guards always feel that he is particularly weak and dare not let him ride a horse.

Of course, he also likes to ride in the carriage... He doesn't like to be outside in the sun and rain.

Moreover, during their time in the Demon Sect, the shadow guards were basically masked, and Yan Xiu had always been wearing a mask, no one else knew them but many people knew his face. Now they are not far from where the Demon Sect is, it is better to be careful.

But when they arrive at Liangzhou Prefecture in Jiangnan, they don't have to worry about it.

The Demon Sect has been destroyed, and that place is still Jiangnan, who can recognize him?

Yan Jing Ze got into the carriage and found that the carriage's stool was covered with quilts.

The two maids who rode with him in the carriage also asked him for credit: "Master Jing, you were tired last night. It is better to sit in a softer place."

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

Yan Jing Ze looked out of the carriage, Yan Xiu was already on the horse at this time, full of vigor.

"Ah Xiu, can you get into the carriage and talk with me?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

Yan Xiu got into the carriage without hesitation: "Jing Ze, what are you going to say?"

"Just chat and talk about our previous things." Yan Jing Ze stepped aside and let Yan Xiu sit down.

Yan Xiu was tossed by him last night for two hours, it is better not to ride a horse.