2.8

Chapter Twenty-Five – Genius Slacker (8)

There is a reason why Yan Jing Ze dared to come out directly, the father and the mother are really fond of their son.

In the original plot, the original owner will come out after a year, and at that time, although Father Yan and Mother Yan were not happy, they still agreed.

In this case, it should be fine if he comes out earlier.

The most important thing is that he is different from the original owner. He needs an opportunity to change, and love is a very good choice.

How good is it to become a fool for love?

"You, you..." Father Yan had guessed before and now he heard his son admit, he was not too surprised but anger is indispensable.

His son actually likes men!

"Dad, I'm sorry but I really like Cheng An Xiu," Yan Jing Ze admitted his mistake obediently.

The son who had always been against them for several years and had never been willing to talk to them, suddenly apologized to them... The father and the mother were both taken aback.

They had lost a child before, so that when Yan Jing Ze was born, they decided in unison that they would not ask the child to be so successful in the future, as long as the child was happy.

Young people nowadays do all kinds of things. Among their peers, there are some who worry about their children's refusal to marry, etc. They have also made a little psychological preparation.

However, they still couldn't accept similar problems.

"You are so good, why do you like men?" Father Yan wondered.

"I have always liked men, but Zhuang Gaohang was who I liked before," Yan Jing Ze said.

"What?" Father Yan was surprised. At the school today, Father Yan didn't call Zhuang Gaohang's parents to tell them that their son had called them to go to school, it was for the sake of Zhuang Gaohang's father.

The Zhuang family was in politics and Zhuang Gaohang's father was in a high position. Father Yan will not go up against the Zhuang family over such a thing.

But even so, he gave Zhuang Gaohang a label of "unfriended".

As a result... his son likes Zhuang Gaohang?

Thinking of how his son had obeyed Zhuang Gaohang's words before, Father Yan's face turned black.

Yan Jing Ze said at this time: "I have always liked Zhuang Gaohang. I had to go to the No.1 high school before and go to class 1, also for Zhuang Gaohang. Dad, I actually learned Cheng An Xiu's handwriting and wrote a love letter to me, it's also related to Zhuang Gaohang."

Yan Jing Ze explained the dispute between Zhuang Gaohang and the original owner to Father Yan.

He didn't know that Zhuang Gaohang was the one who called his parents today, and he did not know that his parents had an opinion on Zhuang Gaohang. He did this in the hope that his parents, who had always liked Zhuang Gaohang very much, wouldn't be fooled by Zhuang Gaohang in the future.

He didn't want to be blocked by his parents when dealing with Zhuang Gaohang!

"Cheng An Xiu's grades have always been better than Zhuang Gaohang. Zhuang Gaohang was very angry so he asked me to seduce Cheng Anxiu..." Yan Jing Ze said slowly but did not say that Cheng An Xiu liked him: "Cheng An Xiu only knows how to study and ignores me all the time. I wanted Zhuang Gaohang to be happy, so I said those words in the group chat... When Zhuang Gaohang wanted me to give evidence, I studied Cheng An Xiu's handwriting and wrote love letters."