8.22

Chapter 173 – Mine Owner (22)

Yan Jing Ze was in a bad mood.

When he is in a bad mood, his temper will be grumpy. Once he is grumpy, he will be a little bit cruel when hitting the zergs.

The zergs that had previously beaten all the legion commanders everywhere are now being chased and beaten by him.

Legion Commanders: "..."

Previously, when Yan Jing Ze beat Cossack to the ground in front of them, they felt that Yan Jing Ze was only one level higher than them at best, probably SSS level, but now it seems...

This is definitely not only SSS level!

They are very fortunate now, fortunate that they are still honest.

The powerhouses in the younger generation like Lone Wolf: "..."

They had always thought they were very powerful, but today they were smashed awake.

The people around them wearing waiter uniforms are about the same age as them and are not weaker than them, but there is also such a demon like Yan Jing Ze!

Fu Fei's expression changed drastically. He felt pity for Xia Zixiu before. He felt that Xia Zixiu's partner was not as good as himself. The result? Xia Zixiu's bond partner turned out to be the Marshal!

The Marshal likes Xia Zixiu, he saw Xia Zixiu's excellence, but he lost Xia Zixiu...

In the villa.

Before, the people in the villa were in a bad mood. They all felt that they would be eaten by zergs. On the remote planet of the Galactic Alliance, the people at the bottom might live because they are busy making money, they don't understand zergs at all, but they all know a lot about the zergs.

A hundred or so zergs that could withstand the attacks of SS-class warriors would have no trouble destroying a planet!

Among them, there are actually many who have already written their suicide note on their private accounts.

In the blink of an eye, the situation has changed!

What's the point of writing a suicide note? Go wave the flag for the Marshal at once!

"Lord Marshal is too powerful!"

"So, Yan Jing Ze is the Lord Marshal! No wonder all the legion commanders are here today!"

"No wonder those attendants are all strong, even the man who grilled the meat has SS-level mental power!"

"The protective cover of our villa, I just studied it, and it is definitely not inferior to the protective cover of the Military Headquarters!"

"The Marshal is worthy of being a marshal!"

"The God of War is so handsome!"

...

The people in the villa praised Yan Jing Ze, and everyone who watched the live broadcast on the star network was too excited: "I love you, Master Kan! Not only did you show us the legion commanders, you even let us see the Lord Marshal!"

"Marshal ah ah ah ah!"

"I went back to watch the replay and also took a screenshot. The Marshal is so handsome! The man next to him is his auxiliary master? He's also so handsome!"

...

Everyone was very excited, only Xia Qiqi looked in a trance: "You said he is the Marshal? How is this possible!"