8.6-8.10

Chapter 157 – Mine Owner (6)

After discovering that he had made a bond with Xia Zixiu, Yan Jing Ze was overjoyed. His mental power danced quickly, like a flower dance. Of course, he also sent all his joy and love to Xia Zixiu.

Every single one of his mental thread was expressing the emotions of "I love you" and "I like you" to Xia Zixiu.

Xia Zixiu's face had already turned red.

He always thought that if he wanted to make a bond, he would be very careful and get to know each other first for ten years. He never thought that in a moment of enthusiasm, he would simply form a bond...

He didn't even know what was going on, was it so easy to make a bond? He thought people had to receive special counseling first and then form the bond in the Auxiliary Masters Association?

Although his stomach was full of doubts, Xia Zixiu was still very happy.

He was even smashed with that strong affection.

At the same time, in the case of a permanent bond, his emotions can not be hidden. The mental threads are so entangled with the mental power of Yan Jing Ze, with a situation of not letting go until death, he also conveyed the same emotions to Yan Jing Ze.

The two looked at each other like that, their faces flushed.

Allen: "..."

Butler Allen is already dumbfounded, no, dumbfounded is not enough to describe him, he is now completely dumb.

Didn't his master come to talk about divorce? Why did he make a bond with someone as soon as they met?

Is it that easy to set a bond?

Warriors and auxiliary masters must completely trust each other and let go of their mental powers in order to successfully make the bond.

To put it bluntly, it means that the relationship must be deep enough to make the bond. Usually, you have to ask other auxiliary masters to watch a little on the side to avoid accidents.

And once the bond is made, all the emotions between the warrior and the auxiliary master is shared, and such shared emotions will make them incredibly close while being greatly affected by each other, especially when they are together.

For example, an emotionally indifferent warrior and an emotionally rich auxiliary master made a bond; when separated, the warrior is still emotionally indifferent, but when together, the warrior's emotions will inevitably be affected, and even become sentimental like his auxiliary master.

Therefore, after the bond is made, warriors and auxiliary masters will generally become closer and closer and become each other's only partner, so much so that legally, the bond is above marriage.

If an already married warrior or auxiliary master makes a bond with another person, their original marriage will automatically be invalidated and they will automatically marry the person they made the bond with.

And as long as they don't unbind mentally, then they have no way to divorce.

As for the release of the permanent bond? No one in their right mind would do that, because that would do a lot of damage to both of their mental powers, or at least drop a level!

Because of this reason, in fact, many warriors and auxiliary masters married and divorced many times, but will not set a permanent bond with someone for life.

But now, Yan Jing Ze and Xia Zixiu have made a bond with each other!

Yan Jing Ze and Xia Zixiu were obsessed with communicating with each other with mental power, they didn't care about Allen at all. Allen didn't dare to disturb them and quietly walked out of the room.