9.14

Chapter 190 – Rich Second Generation (14)

Yan Jing Ze couldn't help being overjoyed when he learned that the evidence was in hand.

Seeing that he was happy, Lu Jingxiu's mood improved unconsciously: "Go quickly and hurry back."

He heard Yan Jing Ze call out brother. He knew that it was Yan Jing Ze's family who was looking for Yan Jing Ze, but he didn't know what it was.

But Yan Jing Ze is so happy, it should be a happy event.

Lu Jingxiu felt a little embarrassed when he thought of the Yan family.

He usually talks with Yan Jing Ze's father about business, but now... he has abducted his son.

He didn't know how to face Yan Jing Ze's father in the future.

"I'll definitely come back soon." Yan Jing Ze said with a smile: "You put things away and pack them up when I come back."

Yan Jing Ze said, came to Lu Jingxiu's side, shook Lu Jingxiu's hand, and then went out happily.

Watching Yan Jing Ze went out, Lu Jingxiu's eyes fell on the big bag that was placed on the floor of the room by the moving company.

His left leg was difficult to bend, so he stretched out to the side, then slowly squatted down, and after putting down his cane, he took some effort to open a package with his right hand.

Inside are all Yan Jing Ze's clothes.

Lu Jingxiu wanted to take this bag of clothes to the bedroom, but his left hand couldn't help, and dragging it might hurt his hand. If he uses his right hand... his right hand is used to hold a cane when he walks.

Looking at his hands, Lu Jingxiu stood up again and said to the nanny: "Aunt Wang, trouble you to help me take these bags to the master bedroom.

"Master, this is what I should do. It's no trouble at all." Aunt Wang said, and then asked, "Take them all to the master bedroom? Some of the things in it are the things of Young Master Yan."

Previously in the villa, Aunt Wang lived on the ground floor. Except for cleaning when they were away during the day, she basically didn't go to the second floor, so that she didn't know that Yan Jing Ze and Lu Jingxiu lived in the same room.

Lu Jingxiu was a little embarrassed, but didn't show it on his face, and said with a calm face: "Yes, take it all to the master bedroom."

Just now Lu Jingxiu said in a good voice to trouble herself, Aunt Wang dared to ask questions. Now seeing Lu Jingxiu's face became cold, she suddenly didn't dare to say a word.

She was used to doing rough work, and in a short while, she moved all the large packages into the master bedroom.

Lu Jingxiu looked at her with some envy.

If he only breaks one leg or only one hand, he won't be unable to do anything like he does now, but...

When Aunt Wang left, Lu Jingxiu closed the door of the master bedroom with his cane.

Yan Jing Ze was responsible for the decoration. Lu Jingxiu had never been here before, but he had seen the photos of the master bedroom a long time ago, and he also heard from Yan Jing Ze about his various arrangements for the master bedroom.

At this moment, he then felt that the master bedroom was quite familiar and filled with a sense of warmth.

Lu Jingxiu's mouth hooked up unconsciously. He squatted down, put down his stick first to open all the packages, and then slowly took out a piece of clothing from it and hung it in the closet.