4.20 (end)

Chapter Seventy – The Emperor (20 – End)

Time passed in the blink of an eye and the period of mourning for the Empress Dowager is about to end.

When he first made love with Yan Jing Ze, Chu Ting Xiu actually thought that he would have been left with nothing in the three years that Yan Jing Ze was in mourning.

After all, three years later, Yan Jing Ze will not need him anymore but will need a gentle and virtuous queen and a well-behaved and obedient prince.

Even if Yan Jing Ze really did have feelings for him at first... Men always love the new and dislike the old. Three years later, you will only see new people laughing and not hear old people crying.

He is also like that, and with the identity of Yan Jing Ze, it couldn't be easier to find men who are similar to him.

But then... After Yan Jing Ze helped him to block the knife, he had found out that he thought wrong.

By now, he is more than sure of this.

In the past three years, His Majesty has not taken away his military power in his hands, but promoted a large group of generals who are loyal to him.

In the past, he was said to be the head of the military officials, but only by name, but now it is different, he is in real control of the entire country's military power.

For this reason, there were many people who impeached him.

But His Majesty did not care at all and was bent on his side, and then no one dared to do so.

And then, slowly, people got used to it.

His Majesty never wanted to take away his power, and as for being emotionally fond of the new...

This is absolutely impossible.

Three years have passed and His Majesty is not at all bored with him, but is getting clingier and clingier!

Chu Ting Xiu often feels a little overwhelmed.

Today, for example, when he learned that he was leaving the palace, Yan Jing Ze said, "You're leaving the palace again? I'll go with you!"

"Your Majesty, I'm just going to check out... the imperial army side," Chu Ting Xiu said.

He actually wanted to be with His Majesty, but...

The last time His Majesty followed him to the barracks, he actually let him change into armor in the barracks to have sex...

He couldn't refuse his Majesty, so he agreed, but always felt ashamed afterwards.

And His Majesty always pestered him like this, and now that the two of them are in a relationship that should be known, everyone always looks at them strangely.

"Then I'll go with you to the imperial army side and take a look around and relax on horseback," Yan Jing Ze said.

At first, Yan Jing Ze never bothered about such things as Chu Ting Xiu going to the military camp, until a certain time, he followed it on a whim.

What's up with those bare-chested soldiers? They were even bare-chested and looking for Chu Ting Xiu to spar!

What happened to those young officers whose eyes lit up when they looked at Chu Ting Xiu? They were still shyly hanging around Chu Ting Xiu!

What about those people who came up and hooked up with Chu Ting Xiu? They even told him that they used to eat and sleep with Chu Ting Xiu!

Yan Jing Ze made a trip and knocked over his vinegar jar.