12.5

Chapter 237– Senior Brother (5)

Su Moxiu felt that he was a little cheap.

But he couldn't restrain his feelings.

In the past, Yan Jing Ze treated him badly, he liked him. Now, Yan Jing Ze treats him a little better, and he even wants to hug Yan Jing Ze and tell the grievances he has suffered since childhood.

Biting the meat in his mouth to make himself awake, Su Moxiu swallowed a bloody saliva and took the bun: "I will eat it myself."

"When you're done eating, you can take a bath." Yan Jing Ze said again, and looked at Yang Yiming as he said, "Junior Brother Yang, please go find a tub and come back."

While talking, he also took out some healing spirits from his storage bag.

Cultivators don't need to take a bath, their spiritual energy is running, and their body is naturally clean, but Su Moxiu can't do this now.

He needs a bath.

In addition, Yan Jing Ze also realized that although Su Moxiu could not heal his injuries by taking pills or spiritual herbs, but with a bath of spiritual herbs and his help with divine sense, plus his spiritual energy, he can help Su Moxiu heal some of the injuries on his body.

"I'll go right away," Yang Yiming ran away.

Su Moxiu was taken aback again.

He hadn't taken a shower for a few days, and there was still dry blood on his body, which was really hard to bear, but he thought... Yan Jing Ze would not notice.

Yang Yiming soon brought back a bathtub.

This bathtub was obviously just made by him himself, it was made by hollowing out a huge and thick tree.

"Junior Brother Yang, please go and buy some daily necessities," Yan Jing Ze asked Yang Yiming once again.

And once again, Yang Yiming ran away.

Su Moxiu wanted to tell Yan Jing Ze to leave before taking a bath, but thinking of Su Moran, he instantly dismissed this idea and directly started to undress.

Yan Jing Ze was stunned for a while.

Su Moxiu's bath was a medicated bath that can help cure his injuries, so he didn't plan to leave, he was ready to stay and help.

But he didn't expect that Su Moxiu would take off his clothes without saying a word.

Yan Jing Ze's eyes straightened, his hot blood surged for a while...

Su Moxiu, however, was a little confused.

He was ready for Yan Jing Ze to be scared away by himself, but Yan Jing Ze stared at him with straight eyes.

Yan Jing Ze doesn't like him, but likes his body?

Thinking of this, Su Moxiu actually did not move.

Only then did Yan Jing Ze realize that he had been staring at others for a long time, and said embarrassedly: "It's cold outside...you go take a dip."

The temperature at Bi Xiao Peak is very cold!

When speaking, Yan Jing Ze was still not willing to look away from him.

Actually... Su Moxiu is his soon-to-be Dao companion, it's fine if he looks at it?

Speaking of it, Su Moxiu didn't avoid him at all, he absolutely loved him miserably.

Su Moxiu stepped into the tub, and he still couldn't recover. In the end, Yan Jing Ze said, "I'll rub your back." Actually, it's not a back rub... He purely just wants to help Su Moxiu heal his injuries.