3.10(end)

Chapter Forty-Nine – The Star (10 – End)

Ji Cheng Xiu would think so for a reason.

One of the reasons is that Yan Jing Ze has been acting like a bit of a love brain lately.

In the variety show "Dream Back to the Ancient Times", he has his own reasons for showing affection to Yin Jing Ze. He wants to see Yan Jing's reaction and then he'll decide whether to give up or move on.

As a result, Yan Jing Ze... directly told other guests that they were in love and even flirted with him during the live broadcast.

Not to mention recently, Yan Jing Ze has retired from the entertainment industry and stays at home every day to stick to him, as if his love is bigger than the sky.

The second reason... In fact, these days, he has been entangled in the matter of why Yan Jing Ze wants to hack himself.

He hoped that it was true that Yan Jing Ze loved him and that there was a good reason why Yan Jing Ze did what he did.

In fact, he is also a bit of a love brain.

Ji Cheng Xiu looked at Yan Jing Ze seriously.

Yan Jing Ze had the feeling that no matter what he said, Ji Cheng Xiu would believe it.

Obviously, Ji Cheng Xiu hopes that is true.

Yan Jing Ze hugged him: "I've liked you for a long time. That time my agent gave me your room card, so I went into your room and tried to seduce you, but you were too drunk to do anything, so I decided not to waste the opportunity and pretended to sleep with you. But at that time, I was proud and arrogant, and was afraid that you would break up with me if you found out that we didn't do anything, so I didn't dare to get too close to you, and I always wanted to be more famous than you, so I changed my company. I've been working hard for the last three years, and I'm getting famous, and I'm earning more, and I'm worthy of you now. But I find my company a bit of a mess, and my agent is no good either... I'm even more afraid to get close to you for fear of getting you into trouble, and I've only recently decided to quit so I'm finally not tied down."

When Yan Jing Ze was talking, Ji Cheng Xiu kept looking at him with soft eyes.

Yan Jing Ze kissed his eyes: "It's my fault for hacking you... I thought you wouldn't know it, and it's the kind of thing where if I hack you first, then no one else would say anything about you."

Ji Cheng Xiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and couldn't resist kissing Yan Jing Ze again.

"So, can I move into your room?" Yan Jing Ze asked again.

Of course it is possible.

Ji Cheng Ziu really doesn't care about top and bottom positions.

But the next morning, lying on his bed and letting Yan Jing Ze give him the medicine, he still felt a little embarrassed, and also had an opinion about the company that had just terminated his contract with Yan Jing Ze.

Had it not been for this company, he and Yan Jing Ze would not have been delayed for three years.

When Ji Cheng Xiu hated Yan Jing Ze's former company, some people in that company also hated Yan Jing Ze.

When they signed Yan Jing Ze, Yan Jing Ze was already a small star, and it was actually luck that Yan Jing Ze became popular afterwards.

The entertainment industry is like this, small stars rely on support, big stars rely on luck and fate, and Yan Jing Ze is someone with good fate and luck.