9.17

Chapter 193 – Rich Second Generation (17)
Father Yan called Lu Jingxiu to talk to Lu Jingxiu about his youngest son's matter.

His youngest son fell in love with Lu Jingxiu, he wants to give a heads-up first so that if Lu Jingxiu gets offended in the future, he wouldn't be too angry.

In addition, the Yan family has a cooperation with the Lu's, and his youngest son intends to withdraw from the marriage with Lu Ruiqun... This also has to be discussed with Lu Jingxiu.

Father Yan was a little guilty, so when he talked to Lu Jingxiu, his tone was very gentle: "Jingxiu, are you free? We haven't seen each other for a long time, I want to invite you to have a meal."

"I'm free, you can make an appointment anytime," Lu Jingxiu said immediately.

(formal)You? Father Yan suspected that he had heard it wrong.

He didn't think much and said: "Is it all right at noon today? You decide the location."

"It's fine if you decide," Lu Jingxiu said.

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Jingxiu saw that Yan Jing Ze was awake.

Yan Jing Ze, who just woke up, stretched out his arm to wrap around Lu Jingxiu's waist and rubbed against him: "Who?"

As soon as Yan Jing Ze's words were spoken, Lu Jingxiu quickly blocked his mouth with his left hand.

Yan Jing Ze: "???"

On the other side, Father Yan was sure that he heard "you", and his heart jumped.

In this business field, some people are very polite, saying "you" when they see people, but Lu Jingxiu is definitely not such a person.

Lu Jingxiu grew up in an orphanage in his early years. He was withdrawn and indifferent, and he was not a very polite person.

Now that such a person is suddenly so polite to himself, Father Yan is a little uneasy.

But Father Yan didn't show anything: "Then go to Goldfield?" Goldfield is a very famous shop on their side.

"Good," Lu Jingxiu agreed.

Father Yan wanted to say a few more words, thank Lu Jingxiu for taking his son or something, but Lu Jingxiu's attitude was weird, so he didn't say anything, and soon hung up the phone.

After Father Yan hung up the phone, Lu Jingxiu put down the phone. He breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time let go of Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze immediately said: "Uncle Lu, who are you talking to? Why don't you let me speak? Do you have new people and forget the old?"

Yan Jing Ze actually didn't feel wronged. After all, looking at Lu Jingxiu's attitude, he knew that he was definitely calling his elders, but it is okay to act like a baby!

As for why he was calling him "Uncle Lu"... Last night, he held Lu Jingxiu while calling him "Uncle Lu" while...cough cough, and Lu Jingxiu was very excited.

What new people and old people... Lu Jingxiu looked at Yan Jing Ze with no expression on his face: "It was your father who called me just now."

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

Lu Jingxiu said again: "He asked me to have a meal together at noon and meet me."

Yan Jing Ze was shocked: "Did you agree?"

"Mm." Lu Jingxiu nodded.

Yan Jing Ze was a little anxious: "Why did you agree? Is it too late to refuse now?"