11.6

Chapter 221 – Educated Youth (6)

In the end, Gu Mingxiu did not dare to kiss Yan Jing Ze.

He grew up this old and he has never kissed or been kissed in his memory. He doesn't know how Yan Jing Ze kissed him so naturally.

Are the people in the city so enthusiastic?

Gu Mingxiu felt that he was very hot, and when he was blown by the cold wind outside the house, the heat on his body dropped.

But when he looked at Yan Jing Ze, he got hot again when he thought of the places he had been kissed.

Yan Jing Ze went to Gu Mingxiu's house with the woodcutting knife he had just bought and a small knife that the original owner had.

Gu Yubao and Gu Yulan had already got seven or eight bamboos back. When they got home, they just dragged two more bamboos back.

As soon as Gu Yulan saw Yan Jing Ze, she smiled flatteringly and asked for credit: "Yan educated youth, I borrowed a saw from someone and chose the best bamboo to saw. See if it's suitable."

"Not bad," Yan Jing Ze said. Each of these bamboos is very big, very good.

"It's good if you like it, Yan educated youth!" Although Gu Yulan has a sneaking things problem, she is very good at coaxing people. That's why the villagers like her very much.

She usually takes advantage of the public storage, and the people in the village still think she can live a good life.

"Okay, you guys go eat first, come help me split the bamboo after you finish eating," Yan Jing Ze said, putting down the woodcutting knife in his hand.

He won't do this kind of rough work, he will just start knitting when it's over

Thinking about this, Yan Jing Ze took the Gu family's bamboo basket and studied it carefully.

This kind of bamboo basket and bamboo box, which every household has, is very troublesome to make. At least no one in Shangmu Village knows how to make it. However, he can see how it is made by carefully observing it himself. If he tries it more, he should be able to make it.

In fact, this thing, even if he produced all kinds of bamboo products, it is impossible to make a fortune from it. But it is always possible to use it to exchange some food with the villagers, and exchange tickets with the people in the town.

Gu Yubao: "..." He did a day of farm work today, not to mention that after work, he also dumped the toilet and cut bamboo, and now, he has to split the bamboo after eating dinner. How can there be such a hateful person as Yan Jing Ze in this world!

Yan Jing Ze ignored him, holding the bamboo basket, he looked at Gu Mingxiu, "Where is your room?"

Gu Mingxiu brought Yan Jing Ze into the room where he and Gu Yubao lived.

There are four rooms in the Gu family's house, one is for cooking and eating, the other is the room where Gu Mingxiu's step-parents used to live, now it is empty, and the other two rooms are where Gu Mingxiu and his four younger siblings live.

There are two beds in Gu Mingxiu's room. One bed is a real bed, very beautiful, and the other is simply made of wood.

"You sleep on this bed?" Yan Jing Ze asked, pointing to the wooden bed.

"Yes." Gu Mingxiu lowered his head, his bed was really messed up.

Yan Jing Ze said, "Mingxiu, I will help you discipline your younger siblings later. You will stand by my side, okay?"