2.21(extra)

Chapter Thirty-Eight – Genius Slacker (Extra – 1)

T City No. 1 High School is a school with a long history. By the time they were studying in the school, the school had been established for more than 80 years. Now, it is celebrating its 100th anniversary.

    The students who have studied in No. 1 High School basically got the news from various groups, and many others were invited to participate in the 100th Anniversary.

    Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu were invited.

    A few years ago, Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu each made some very useful scientific research results. People outside may not know them, but in some circles, they are well known and respected.

    When they received the invitation to the school celebration, they had just completed a project together and were planning to go home to accompany their parents...

    "Would you like to attend the school celebration?" Yan Jing Ze asked Cheng An Xiu.

    "Go." Cheng An Xiu didn't hesitate. He almost grew up in No. 1 High School. He has a deep affection for No. 1 High School. Even if he is busy, he will participate in such a school celebration, let alone he is not busy now.

    "Then let's go back and have a look... Our class said that we would take this opportunity to hold a class reunion, and then we can meet our old classmates," Yan Jing Ze said.

    "Yeah." Cheng An Xiu also looked forward to it.

    The two of them were admitted to the university. After they had the best learning resources, they devoted themselves to the study. After the sophomore year, they were invited by the professors, they got busier and busier and did not have much contact with their high school classmates. And after they took part in the work that needed to be kept secret, they didn't even look at the phone very much, and they became more distant from their former classmates.

    But sometimes it's nostalgic to remember a lot of things from high school.

    Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu now have food and accommodation packaged by the national security, and when they go out, the national security will even arrange a special car and bodyguards. After speaking to the bodyguard, the bodyguard went to buy the tickets to get them back to T City in the shortest possible time.

    They work in City B and once thought of bringing both parents to City B, but both Father Yan and Mother Yan, and Father Cheng and Mother Cheng were used to living in T City. They did not want to leave, so they did not force it. Yan Jing Ze used his private money to buy the villa next to the villa where Father Yan and Mother Yan lived, as his and Cheng An Xiu's home in T City.

    When they returned to their homes, both the Yan couple and the Cheng couple were already waiting in their villa.

    Father Yan has made his Internet celebrity career bigger and bigger over the years. Although he is not young, he is very energetic. He also looks very young because he always mixes online.

    Mother Yan was influenced by him and became a trendy old lady.

    As for Father Cheng and Mother Cheng, they are still teaching, and they have not changed much. Father Cheng is still a stern teacher in the school. Mother Cheng's roar can also make students tremble.

    But at this moment, seeing her son, Mother Cheng has only joy on her face, and even Father Cheng is visibly happy with the naked eye, let alone Father Yan and Mother Yan.

    The parents asked Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu about their work with concern, and they also cooked a table of hearty dishes for them.

    During the meal, Father Yan and Mother Yan kept boasting about Cheng An Xiu, while Father Cheng and Mother Cheng kept boasting about Yan Jing Ze.