12.6

Chapter 328 – Senior Brother (6)

Yan Jing Ze saw Su Moxiu's expression froze, knowing that Su Moxiu must still have a knot in his heart.

This is normal. If something like what happened to Su Moxiu happened to him, after seeing the prospective Daoist companion who left him behind, he will probably directly greet the person with a big slap on the ear.

Su Moxiu has a really good temper and really loves him... No wonder the original owner can coax away his spiritual roots just by treating him a little better.

"Ah Xiu, I went to the library, so I came back late," Yan Jing Ze explained.

Before, Yan Jing Ze would never explain like this to him... Su Mo Xiu responded, and another ripple rose in his heart.

He acted a little coldly, but Yan Jing Ze didn't take it seriously. He smiled and asked, "Ah Xiu, what do you want to eat later? I will cook congee for you?"

Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jing Ze and nodded: "Okay."

Yan Jing Ze saw Su Moxiu agree, and immediately took out the alchemy furnace and started cooking congee.

For the time being, he had no way to explain what the original owner did before, so he could only treat Su Moxiu a little better, using his own actions to show that he loved Su Moxiu.

Thinking this way, Yan Jing Ze began to make congee seriously.

With the experience of cooking soup, he did not have any problems in cooking congee this time. While cooking the congee, he could still chat with Su Moxiu: "Ah Xiu, I was in a secret realm before, I'm really sorry."

"I was not sober at the time, but now I am sober."

"I will protect you in the future."

...

The speed of making congee in an alchemy furnace is really fast. Yan Jing Ze just said a few words and the congee was already cooked.

He took a bowl of congee to Su Moxiu, and said, "Ah Xiu, I really like you, I only like you, I like you the most."

Yan Jing Ze didn't mention Su Moran, he felt disgusted when he thought of this person.

At this moment, he tried to show his loyalty and confessed at the same time.

Su Moxiu loves him deeply, he must respond to Su Moxiu's feelings.

Su Moxiu slowly drank the congee.

He wanted to know exactly what the relationship between Yan Jing Ze and Su Moran was, but he didn't want to ask.

He had never heard such sweet words before, and mentioning Su Moran at this time would be a bit of a mood killer.

And not to mention, he can also deceive himself more.

Before going to the secret realm, Yan Jing Ze didn't want to form a Daoist couple with him. He knew very well that these words could not be believed, but he still liked to listen.

It won't be long before the two of them have to go their separate ways, and most likely, there will be no chance to get along like this again.

Su Moxiu thought for a while, put the congee bowl aside, raised his head and looked at Yan Jing Ze: "Senior Brother, I also like you the most."

Su Moxiu is very handsome, and he has been injured recently so there is a touch of softness.

At this moment, he raised his head and confessed... Yan Jing Ze only felt that his heart was about to melt: "Ah Xiu, I love you."