10.5

Chapter 203 – Demon Sect Leader (5)

In Yan Jing Ze's yard, there is a room for him to bathe in. There is not only a bathtub but also a thermal bath. Of course, the original owner usually uses the bathtub.

The servant brought a bucket of hot water and filled the entire tub.

Wearing the mask of the Demon Sect Leader and wearing the costume of the Demon Sect Leader, Yan Xiu looked at the steaming bathtub, and then went to look at Yan Jing Ze.

He proposed to take a bath because once when he was protecting his master, he said he was dirty and smelly.

So afterwards, as long as he rests, he will wash himself clean.

But he always fetched a few buckets of water from the well, rubbed and washed himself. He had never used the bathtub.

And the master hasn't bathed yet, and according to the past situation, the master will also take a bath.

"Ah Xiu, hurry up and wash, I'll rub your back," Yan Jing Ze smiled.

"Jing Ze, you..." Yan Xiu was a little anxious, obviously he wanted to say something, but couldn't say it.

Yan Jing Ze said: "I will wash when you're done."

Yan Xiu was stunned, only then he began to take off his clothes.

He has no fat on his body, only countless scars.

Yan Jing Ze, who was holding a towel and rolling up his sleeves to give him a bath, originally had some messy thoughts in his mind. Seeing his body like this, those thoughts were gone.

He wiped Yan Xiu's back earnestly, and briefly rinsed his body with the hot water left by the servant, and then returned to the room with Yan Xiu.

He wants to take it slowly.

Yan Jing Ze's bed was large enough for two people to sleep. Yan Jing Ze asked Yan Xiu to lie down, and then he saw Yan Xiu lying down motionless.

Probably he had never slept in a bed like this before. He looked very stiff and unaccustomed.

Yan Jing Ze, who wanted to climb on the bed, had a pause.

Although he wanted Yan Xiu to make changes, he also wanted to cultivate relationships with the person he liked, and naturally planned to sleep together.

But Yan Xiu is like this, is it really okay for them to sleep together?

If he does this, will it make Yan Xiu rest poorly? Or maybe he's actually forcing Yan Xiu?

Many thoughts flashed in Yan Jing Ze's mind, in the end, he covered Yan Xiu with a quilt. He laid down next to Yan Xiu and covered himself with another quilt.

Whether it's sleeping in a bed or staying with him, it's best for Yan Xiu to get used to it.

He wants Yan Xiu to have his own ego, but he doesn't want Yan Xiu to like others in the future.

This person must belong to him alone... He is still selfish after all.

There was no free time today. But now that Yan Jing Ze is lying on the bed, he started sorting out the memory of the original owner, thinking about what to do in the future.

To be honest, although Zhu Lianying changed the medicine and used it on him, Yan Jing Ze did not hate Zhu Lianying.

After all, it was the original owner who kidnapped Liu Zhiqing first. You can't really blame anyone; it was the original owner who was in the wrong first.