3.4

Chapter Forty-Three – The Star (4)

After traversing, Yan Jing Ze's mood has not been able to calm down because he didn't know what he should do next.

    He has no previous memories, the original owner is a star and what he cares most is his reputation, desperately trying to be famous.

    In order to keep himself free of black material, the original owner went to great lengths. Even before he became popular, he began to manage his own personal image, disguising his selfish self as a cheerful and kind person.

    But he actually knew very well that he himself was very dirty.

    In contrast, Ji Cheng Xiu is different. Ji Cheng Xiu simply likes acting, he can act in whatever role he wants without thinking about fame.

    The original owner hated such Ji Cheng Xiu. In the past few years, for resources, he had to endure his disgust and compliment Ji Cheng Xiu, which made him want to ruin Ji Cheng Xiu.

    Yan Jing Ze thought about what would happen next.

In this show, he'll try to destroy Ji Cheng Xiu's reputation and make his fans think that Ji Cheng Xiu is plotting against him!

Ji Cheng Xiu, who doesn't really care about fame, realizes that the original owner doesn't like him anymore, so he talks to him and breaks up with him on the show.

    As a result, Ji Cheng Xiu was too calm and it actually made the original owner a little uneasy, afraid that Ji Cheng Xiu would deal with him in turn... To put it in perspective, the original owner felt that Ji Cheng Xiu must have hated himself to death!

For the past few years, although the original owner and Ji Cheng Xiu have never had an intimate relationship, the original owner would go to Ji Cheng Xiu's house and stay there from time to time in order to coax Ji Cheng Xiu. So, when the reality show was over, the original owner would go home with Ji Cheng Xiu on the pretext that he had to pack his things, and then secretly put drugs in Ji Cheng Xiu's food and reported Ji Cheng Xiu.

The original owner also posted online that he had been targeted by Ji Cheng Xiu back when he was in the company he worked for, and that he'd rather die than accept the unspoken rules, that's why he left that company.

The original owner used this to get his fans to sympathize with him, and the heat became even more intense, but Ji Cheng Xiu was already detained, which was supposed to be enough. But the original owner still secretly incited the more extreme and younger fans to deal with Ji Cheng Xiu.

    When Ji Cheng Xiu came out of the police station, several fans of the original owner drove to chase Ji Cheng Xiu and tried to attack Ji Cheng Xiu. Finally, they ran into Ji Cheng Xiu's car. Ji Cheng Xiu died in a car accident.

Of course, the original owner didn't end well either.

    Not long after Ji Cheng Xiu's death, a movie directed by Ji Cheng Xiu suddenly became popular, and someone broke the news that Ji Cheng Xiu was in a relationship with the original owner.

    Of course, the original owner refused to admit it, and his fans desperately helped him clean up, but everyone in the circle knew it was true.

    The original owner's acting career was greatly affected, and at this time, he also became addicted to drugs.

The original owner initiated contact with drug addicts, taking drugs from people. They also targeted him for this, pulled him down into the water for insurance.

    These people are in the original owner's current company. The original owner is not someone with high willpower, and of course, he was easily controlled.