4.4

Chapter Fifty-Four – The Emperor (4)

Chu Ting Xiu was completely confused, unable to react at all.

He just wanted to indulge in a dream and... it wasn't a dream at all?

This is so real. His Majesty really didn't want to kill him but put him in the dragon bed!

This...This...

Chu Ting Xiu didn't even know what he should do, lying dumbfounded on the bed.

Seeing that he was distracted, Yan Jing Ze was annoyed and immediately bit Chu Ting Xiu's shoulder.

Chu Ting Xiu: "......"

"Ai Qing, you can only belong to me," Yan Jing Ze then said through gritted teeth, his face looking a little fierce in the dim light.

But Chu Ting Xiu thought he was particularly good-looking.

His Majesty, His Majesty, has never looked better.

His heart was beating faster and faster, every muscle seemed to be pulsating, he opened his mouth to answer "yes", but his throat felt like it was blocked, he couldn't say it.

Yan Jing Ze then saw that he didn't respond and bit him again in annoyance.

Chu Ting Xiu didn't feel any pain, he only felt happy. He kind of wanted to touch the person on his body but didn't dare to, it took a while before he finally found the courage to hug his sire.

Yan Jing Ze was gently hugged by him and as soon as he got excited, it was over.

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

Chu Ting Xiu: "..."

"It ended so fast the first time I did it!" Yan Jing Ze then gritted his teeth and kissed Chu Ting Xiu for a while.

Chu Ting Xiu's heart beat faster.

    The first time... It turned out to be the first time!

    The maids in the palace are all His Majesty's people. He always thought that even if His Majesty did not have a queen, there should be women...

"Your Majesty..." called out Chu Ting Xiu and then he found that Yan Jing Ze was alive and strong again.

Yan Jing Ze played just fine the second time, but it didn't feel good for Chu Ting Xiu.

Even if it wasn't all that painful, even if His Majesty had taken care of him very gently, it was always uncomfortable.

But he didn't hate it at all.

"Ai Qing, if you ever talk to me about establishing a queen again, I'll make you look good... unless you become a queen for me," Yan Jing Ze whispered in Chu Ting Xiu's ear.

Chu Ting Xiu felt that his ears were not even his own anymore.

He wanted to tell his sire that he liked him too, but reason kept him from opening his mouth.

His Majesty ...... Can he really not have a queen?

Even if His Majesty doesn't establish a queen, he will have children, right?

And he's older than His Majesty, so even if His Majesty likes him now but will he do so in the future?

He keeps saying he wants to be loyal and patriotic, yet he does this kind of thing, so what does that count for?

All sorts of thoughts flashed through Chu Ting Xiu's mind and he was unable to speak.

Yan Jing Ze didn't know what Chu Ting Xiu was thinking and only felt that Chu Ting Xiu's resigned manner made him feel bad.