6.3-6.5

Chapter 103 – The President (3)

Yan Jing Ze didn't know Dong Qinglin's entanglement. He had the memory of the original owner, so he was not afraid of anything.

After going out, Yan Jing Ze first called his secretary. He asked the secretary to come and meet him at his house, then he went to his car and drove home.

Yesterday, the original owner was heartbroken for Dong Qinglin and made himself look ghastly. He decided to clean himself up first before going to Jian Yunxiu.

As for Jian Yunxiu's residence... the original owner had already found it!

When Yan Jing Ze arrived home, the secretary had not yet come, he sent a message to the secretary and went into the bathroom.

After taking a shower and shaving the stubble off his face, Yan Jing Ze changed into a high-fashion suit.

Although the man who appeared in the mirror still has some black and blue under his eyes, his spirit is much better. Looking at it... he is still quite handsome.

The original owner's father was born as a farmer and had not read any books. However, he can still hook the only daughter of the coal boss who has seen a lot of men in the city. When he was young, he was a good-looking man. The original owner is like his father, he looks equally good.

When the original owner was young, he became a dark-skinned boy by running all over the mountains and was raised too fat by his grandfather. So, he became a fat dark-skinned boy.

Yan Jing Ze touched his face and went downstairs.

The original owner's father is very caring about his son. The original owner has just graduated, and a decorated villa has already been put under his name. This is the current set. The original owner usually lives here, even if he goes to Dong Qinglin to watch Dong Qinglin's piano performance for a few hours, he will not stay overnight, he will always come home.

This is the site recognized by the original owner and the place that makes the original owner feel at ease—the walls of this villa are covered with photos of Jian Yunxiu.

There are photos of Jian Yunxiu participating in the performance, private photos of Jian Yunxiu, and even photos of Jian Yunxiu secretly taken by the original owner.

In all the photos, Jian Yunxiu is dressed in white. Sometimes his face is expressionless, and sometimes he shows a faint smile. Just looking at it makes people's hearts beat faster.

Yan Jing Ze felt that he was too happy.

It's a pity that such good photos were later torn by the original owner. And because Dong Qinglin hated this villa, he even sold the villa.

What a dumbass.

When Yan Jing Ze went downstairs, his secretary was already waiting.

Although the original owner was the president, he did not rely on real talents to become the president. He mainly relied on his father—the company that the original owner now manages was given by his father.

Of course, the original owner is not useless, at least he can still manage.

As a president, the original owner has a piece of standard equipment for the president—a glamorous female secretary.

This secretary is mainly responsible for the life of the original owner, such as helping the original owner pay Dong Qinglin or something.

"Secretary Zhou, I don't need to pay any more for Dong Qinglin in the future. I seem to have given Dong Qinglin a secondary card? Cancel it. And the house he lives in, you can find someone to estimate and sell it... The piano and other things inside can be sold first, they are not cheap. Yes, there is his car, bring it back to the company as a public car," Yan Jing Ze said many things in one breath.