9.3

Chapter 179 – Rich Second Generation (3)

There was no trauma to his nose, so the doctor just gave him two gauze balls to stuff in his nostrils to stop the bleeding.

Yan Jing Ze stood in front of the mirror, looked at the gauze balls exposed in his two nostrils, and sighed.

The original owner is very handsome and he stylishly dyed his hair silver, but with the addition of these two gauze balls, the appearance is greatly reduced.

However, even if there is no external beauty, he has internal beauty.

He has a sincere heart that loves Lu Jingxiu!

Yan Jing Ze came out of his room and went downstairs first, and after looking around, he found the nanny: "Lu... Uncle Lu is in his room?"

The nanny, Aunt Wang, nodded: "Master is in the room... Young Master Yan, the Master is angry and smashed the vase. You should hide and go home quickly."

Although the original owner is stupid and easy to be deceived, but his mouth is sweet and also good-looking, he is very popular with older women. At least the Lu family's nanny, Aunt Wang, is quite fond the original owner.

The housekeeper who had just been driven away by Lu Jingxiu was actually good to the original owner, so in the original historical trajectory, the original owner would be so angry when he saw Lu Jingxiu hitting someone.

"I'll go check on him," Yan Jing Ze said.

"Young Master Yan, don't go, what if you get beaten up?" Aunt Wang said, "Alas, I also want to quit, my heart is now scared..."

"Aunt Wang, don't be afraid, actually Uncle Lu is very nice." Yan Jing Ze said, "Before, he beat the housekeeper for a reason... I'll whisper it to you, the butler stole Uncle Lu's company secrets and sold it!"

According to the conversation, the housekeeper was involved with Lu Jingxiu's mother, so Lu Jingxiu became angry. He told the nanny in this way, it was actually to fool the nanny.

After all, if the nanny leaves, there will be no suitable and trustworthy person to come over for a while.

"Really?" Aunt Wang asked.

"Of course, it is true, otherwise why would Uncle Lu hit people? Aunt Wang, as long as you don't talk nonsense about family matters, you can work here without worry," Yan Jing Ze said.

Aunt Wang breathed a sigh of relief, in fact, she did not want to let go of this job.

The Lu family villa only has Lu Jingxiu and Lu Ruiqun, and occasionally Yan Jing Ze will come over. These three people don't eat at home very much. And they have signed a contract with a special cleaning company for sanitation. They come regularly... She has very little work.

"Aunt Wang, is there milk in the kitchen?" Yan Jing Ze showed a big smile at Aunt Wang.

"Yes, someone brings fresh milk over every morning, and no one drinks it. I don't like to drink that thing either..." Aunt Wang took out a few boxes of fresh milk.

Yan Jing Ze heated a box with a milk pot, thought about it, and added a spoonful of sugar to it, and then walked upstairs with it.

The Lu family's villa is very large with a total of three floors. The second and third floors have a very large master bedroom.

The master bedroom on the third floor is Lu Ruiqun's room, the master bedroom on the second floor should have been Lu Jingxiu's room, but Lu Jingxiu doesn't use the master bedroom, he sleeps in a guest bedroom on the second floor facing north.