12.10-12.11

Chapter 242 – Senior Brother (10)

Su Moxiu's eyes were red, and the demonic energy lingered on his body, the whole person looked a little gloomy, and when he said this, his face was more threatening.

But Yan Jing Ze is really not scared.

Don't mention being scared, he is even very much looking forward to it now.

Su Moxiu is going to do him, this is a great thing!

He would be happy to lie flat right now!

A little excitement appeared on Yan Jing Ze's face.

Su Moxiu thought that Yan Jing Ze would be scared, but he didn't expect that Yan Jing Ze would have such an expression, and he was taken aback.

Yan Jing Ze smiled and leaned over to kiss him: "How can this make me suffer? Isn't this a great thing?"

Su Moxiu was kissed, frozen on the spot, and for a while looked even colder: "You're not afraid of me?"

Yan Jing Ze only felt distressed when he saw him like this.

When Su Moran and Su Moxiu were speaking before, although he was not there, he heard all the conversation through his spiritual sense.

Su Moran, that bastard, actually deceived Su Moxiu so much!

And his Moxiu...

Su Moxiu absolutely loved him very much, so Su Moran's few words made Su Moxiu so angry that he directly turned into a demon.

Not only that, Su Moxiu was still reluctant to hurt him, and was reluctant to part with him. At that time, it was safer for Su Moxiu to escape by himself, but Su Moxiu took him with him.

This person... how much does he love him?

Yan Jing Ze kissed Su Moxiu's face again: "I am not afraid of you, you are my favorite person, and I will not be afraid of you no matter what."

Yan Jing Ze's eyes were full of tenderness, and Su Moxiu couldn't believe it: "I've become a demon! I'm a demon cultivator now!"

He wanted to threaten Yan Jing Ze to accompany him, but Yan Jing Ze... How could Yan Jing Ze be like this!

"Whether you practice immortal cultivation or demonic cultivation, I love you," Yan Jing Ze said seriously, and asked: "You suddenly turned into a demon today, did Su Moran do something?"

They had been running for their lives before, so Yan Jing Ze had no chance to ask or explain, but now he wants to ask and explain clearly by the way.

However, as soon as his voice fell, Su Moxiu's demon energy began to skyrocket. Su Moxiu even grabbed his collar: "Shut up!"

He didn't want to hear Yan Jing Ze mention Su Moran, he had always hated this person.

But Yan Jing Ze didn't shut up. He grabbed Su Moxiu's hand holding his collar with one hand, put the other hand behind Su Moxiu's head, and kissed him directly.

Su Moxiu did not avoid him, he even responded, and his emotions were no longer so agitated.

Yan Jing Ze finally let go of Su Moxiu: "Ah Xiu, you believe me, I really don't like Su Moran. There is something odd about Su Moran, I liked him before, I should have fallen into his tricks."

Su Moxiu stared at Yan Jing Ze blankly.

He didn't want to hear Yan Jing Ze mention Su Moran, but he really wanted an explanation.

"Ah Xiu, I only liked you from the beginning to end. I was good to Su Moran at that time because I was controlled," Yan Jing Ze said again.

These days, Yan Jing Ze has been trying to explain to Su Moxiu the behavior of the original owner.