10.16(end)

Chapter 214– Demon Sect Leader (16– End)

Yan Jing Ze is a bit reluctant to get up.

He was woken up in the middle of the night last night, so he should get up late.

The most important thing is that he has already been honest with Yan Xiu, and now he wants to be cozy and talk to Yan Xiu.

Yan Xiu also didn't want to get up.

The master was in his bed, and he didn't want to do anything else.

At this moment, he is happily going through the memory of everything.

He always felt that his master would withdraw his love for himself sooner or later. Although many things he experienced with his master were very sweet, he couldn't help panicking in his heart, but now he looks back and thinks...

Those are all fond memories of him and his master!

The master gave him medicine the first time they did it, and then pretended that he had no internal force, let him be the sect leader, and then taught him various things, and always kissed him...

After the master lost his memory, he kept saying that he liked him.

Thinking about it, Yan Xiu's heart is hot.

"Ah Xiu, what are you thinking about?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

"Thinking about the past," Yan Xiu said.

"Such as?"

"Master said a lot of sweet words to me when you lost your memory..."

"Those are not sweet words, those are my heartfelt words." Yan Jing Ze kissed him: "By the way, don't call me Master anymore, not even in your heart, it will make me very sad."

Yan Xiu was a little at a loss.

Yan Jing Ze said: "I treat you as a lover, as a person to spend a lifetime together, you treat me as a Master, this is not fair to me."

Yan Xiu was taken aback.

This would... be unfair?

Also, Jing Ze specially asked him to pretend to be the leader just to make them more equal.

Under such circumstances, he is still called him "Master", which really makes Jing Ze unhappy.

Therefore, he should not call him master again no matter whether it is in his mouth or in his heart.

Jing Ze...Yan Xiu repeated the name several times in his heart, only to think that the name was sweet.

"Jing Ze..." Yan Xiu looked at Yan Jing Ze again, and was about to say something when his stomach suddenly "grumbled".

Yan Xiu: "..." It's noon now, and he is very hungry...

"Let's get up and go eat." Yan Jing Ze stood up and got up, quickly put on his clothes, took the clothes to Yan Xiu, and asked with a smile: "Do you want me to help you put it on?"

"I'll do it myself!" Yan Xiu took the clothes and regretted a little bit. If Jing Ze would help him wear them... Cough!

Yan Xiu put on his own clothes, while Yan Jing Ze took this opportunity to put away the sheets.

Before, he pretended to have lost his martial arts and had no internal force. Every day, he could only watch Yan Xiu quickly clean up the sheets and wash the sheets... Now he should do it.

"Jing Ze, I'll do it." Yan Xiu hurriedly stopped.

"I'll do it and I'll wash it later, too," Yan Jing Ze said.