9.2

Chapter 178 – Rich Second Generation (2)

"No need to find a doctor!" Yan Jing Ze said touching his particularly painful nose, and then saw a handful of blood.

He is probably a bit miserable now... With such a face full of blood, he definitely can't go in front of Lu Jingxiu to offer his services.

He is actually not in the mood to take advantage of Lu Jingxiu like he did before – the memories of the original owner exploded in his mind, and he needed to gather himself.

Yan Jing Ze stopped talking and just looked at Lu Jingxiu.

"Heh." Lu Jingxiu sneered, standing not far away with a cane, and expressionlessly said to his life assistant: "Get him upstairs and wait for the doctor to come!"

After Lu Jingxiu finished speaking, he turned and walked upstairs.

He walked a little fast, so that his feet were not so steady, and when he took the stairs, he swayed.

Going upstairs is very troublesome for Lu Jingxiu. He has to go up level by level, with his right foot up first, and then drag his left foot up.

Lu Jingxiu has lived like this for many years, but he felt embarrassed when he saw Yan Jing Ze covering his face in the corner of his eye and looking straight at him.

But he showed nothing.

His back was straight and his face was as gloomy as ever, he went upstairs without delay and entered his room.

Closing the door to isolate everything, Lu Jingxiu's curled left hand swept the vase on the table, sweeping it to the floor and shattering it into pieces, and then used his cane to hit his left leg.

His left leg was already disabled and he did not have a cane to steady himself, plus this hit... Lu Jingxiu fell directly to the ground.

"Hah..." he laughed, slowly climbed up, sat down on the chair next to him, and rang the bell again to let the nanny come in to clean up.

The housekeeper of the Lu family had just been driven away by him, and the nanny had also seen that scene. This 30-something-year-old woman came in tremblingly. She didn't even dare to take a breath. She only felt that Lu Jingxiu, who was sitting in a chair, was cold and terrifying, as if he was going to violently hurt others at any time.

She quickly gathered up the pieces of the vase, and went away in a hurry, without discovering that some of the pieces were stained with blood.

When she left, Lu Jingxiu looked down at his left leg, and hit it with his cane again.

Lu Jingxiu is thirty-two years old this year, and his life over the past thirty years has been filled with pain all the time.

When he was born, his father was over forty years old. As the only son, he should be well-loved, but he wasn't.

His father couldn't control his own lower half, slept with his mother, had him, and didn't like him.

And his mother? His mother loved his father to the bone and was extremely flattering to his father and sister, but never to him.

He remembers a lot of things as early as when he was a child, remembering that his sister and his father were always quarreling at that time. In order to prevent his sister from getting angry, he and his mother would hide when the sister was at home.

Whenever something happens to his sister, his mother will also immediately leave him and go to attend to his sister's matters.

Not to mention his father. He rarely goes home, and occasionally, he is also busy with his adolescent daughter who is particularly rebellious. He has no time to care about his inexistent little son.