11.10-11.11

Chapter 225 – Educated Youth (10)

Gu Yubao sat on the ground with his face pressed against the cold-water tank next to him. All the scenes he experienced before appeared in his mind.

He suddenly remembered that when Yan Jing Ze gave him trouble for the first time, he had talked about homosexuality.

This guy must like men!

He also thought that previously, when his brother went to Yan Jing Ze, he cried.

So, Yan Jing Ze used his matter to threaten his brother?

At first, he thought that Yan Jing Ze came to his house to grab food and drink, but in fact, Yan Jing Ze did not grab food and drink. After Yan Jing Ze came, their family's food was better.

In addition, Yan Jing Ze taught them to read, not to fool people, but to really teach them knowledge.

Although he doesn't like and doesn't want to read, he has to admit that what Yan Jing Ze did is for his good, rather than trying to harm him. In just two months, he felt that his mind was much clearer and he could understand a lot of logic.

Today, his younger sister Gu Yuxian already likes Yan Jing Ze, and his oldest sister Gu Yulan doesn't hate Yan Jing Ze. Even if him, he doesn't hate Yan Jing Ze as much as he did at the beginning.

But at this moment, he became disgusted with Yan Jing Ze again.

He wondered why Yan Jing Ze didn't frame others, but instead found him, because it turned out that he was in love with his brother!

Gu Yubao choked up.

He had always treated himself as a child before and never thought about what he had to do. During this period of time, he was beaten up by Yan Jing Ze and went to work in the farm. Only then did he realize that what he usually eats and drinks is hard to come by. Knowing that it was difficult for his elder brother to feed them.

In fact, his big brother has actually been having a very hard time.

He remembers some things he experienced when he was a child... Once his elder brother took him out to play, he accidentally fell and was scratched on his face. He didn't feel it, but when he got home, his dad saw it and without saying a word, gave his big brother two slaps.

His mother made glutinous rice dumplings, and he could eat them all the time, until his stomach hurts. As for his brother, his brother would only eat them if his mother offered it to him.

After the two younger sisters were born, he never needed to care for his younger sisters, but his brother did.

There is also studying. He has been studying hard since he was a child, but his brother... Looking at his brother now, he knows that his grades were not bad at the beginning, but his brother didn't even finish the third grade of elementary school.

And then later, his brother was only a teenager and had to support a group of them, and they were not obedient.

He, Yulan, and Yuxian were crying for their mother all day long, and Yukang was always sick... In the past few years, they have grown up one by one, but the family is actually much better. When his mother just passed away, they were scared and in a mess.

If his brother does not care about them, they may not even survive.

His brother could actually raise them casually like how his dad raised his brother, but his brother didn't, and it wasn't his brother who ate eggs every day before, but him.

His brother is now twenty. People his age in the village, even if he is not married, must have someone. But his brother has nothing. He recently started working and heard people say that his brother is likely to become an old bachelor.