2.4

Chapter Twenty-One – Genius Slacker (4)

By daybreak, Yan Jing Ze had already written a book full of words in Cheng An Xiu's handwriting. At this time, his arm didn't feel like his own.

Tear off some of the pages in the notebook and clip them inside to make sure they can be scattered when necessary. Yan Jing Ze packed his schoolbag and got ready to go to class.

At the same time, in addition to the sophomore class 1, a message has spread in several classes.

It is said that Cheng An Xiu likes Yan Jing Ze!

Not only that but there are actually some evidence to this! The evidence is the screenshots of Yan Jing Ze chatting with people and the photos of love letters written by Cheng An Xiu to Yan Jing Ze!

All kinds of pictures mixed with rumors spread wildly in the school, almost all students saw it.

Of course, Yan Jing Ze's little brothers have also seen it.

Yesterday, they were convinced that Cheng An Xiu would not like their boss Yan Jing Ze. Now they see the evidence...

"Holy shit! Cheng An Xiu really like boss?"

"This screenshot, this is indeed the boss's profile picture..."

"No wonder the boss dared to be so angry with Cheng An Xiu yesterday."

"Cheng An Xiu was very angry when he left yesterday. Could it be because the boss rejected him?"

"I didn't expect that Cheng An Xiu turned out to be such a person."

...

Yan Jing Ze's younger brothers have a group chat. At this moment, everyone is talking in this group.

While talking, someone asked: "Does the boss know about this? Do you want to tell the boss about this?"

As soon as this question came out, the group was silent.

After a while, someone asked, "Who will tell?"

The group was quiet again.

Yes, who will tell the boss?

It's not a good thing to be liked by a man, let alone make everyone known... now their boss is probably angry!

None of them want to step on a land mine.

However, everyone soon thought of a representative: "Yu Liming!"

"Brother Yu, it's a job for you!"

"Brother Liming! Good luck!"

...

Yu Liming, a classmate and the number one younger brother of Yan Jing Ze: "..."

The younger brothers of Yan Jing Ze basically don't like to study, so naturally, they can't enter the class 1, but Yu Liming is an exception. He belongs to class 1 and his daily routine is the closest to Yan Jing Ze.

Although he played for a long time last night, Yu Liming, who had entered the classroom early, looked around the classroom.

Most of the students came to school last night to participate in the evening self-study. They had already been in the classroom by now, including Cheng An Xiu.

At this moment, everyone was watching Cheng An Xiu secretly and many of them brought their mobile phones to the classroom. They looked at Cheng An Xiu and then at the phone.

There is no doubt that it's about the rumor that Cheng An Xiu likes Yan Jing Ze, everyone knows it already.

He's afraid that Cheng An Xiu didn't know... he was sitting in his seat, looking coldly, his face was nothing strange, he was writing.