5.14-5.17

Chapter Eight-Six – Little White Face (14)

Countless zombies rushed towards the University City base, this situation is actually very abnormal.

Zombies generally do not act as a whole.

And when they gathered together, the densely packed corpses just standing there... were really appalling.

It's strange to say that only humans will become zombies, and the recipes for zombies are only humans... This makes people think that there will be zombies, which is a great cleansing of humans by the earth.

But no matter what, there is no doubt that humans and zombies are now life and death enemies.

These tireless, unintelligent, painless zombies feed on living people and make human beings extremely scared.

The University City base is very large. During the year, a huge wall was built around the base to enclose several universities as living quarters.

At this time, Zhou Wenxiu was standing on the wall, and he could already see the zombies coming here not far away.

Those zombies do not walk neatly. You shove me, I shove you. Occasionally there are zombies that were shoved to the ground... and then other zombies will step over him.

Zhou Wenxiu frowned.

When he met zombies outside the base before, he didn't know how he won, but now...

"How come there are so many zombies coming all of a sudden?"

"All psychics, come here to the city wall!"

"Where are those weapons that the Institute has recently come up with? Move them over quickly!"

"Ordinary people must also participate in the battle..."

......

On the fence, the base's leaders kept directing, and the entire base was working.

The children, the elderly and the sick, who had no fighting ability, entered the bomb shelters dug before in batches under the command of the management. The men and women with average fighting ability began to do logistical work, while all the psychics and the trained ordinary people went up to the walls.

And at this time, the dense army of zombies had already arrived under the city walls.

They raised their heads one by one, smelling the smell of humans on the city wall, and climbed up while lying on the wall... Of course, they didn't have the ability to climb walls, they couldn't climb them but they didn't care. The zombies directly stepped on the zombies in front of them to climb up without stopping.

The psychic abilities and weapons killed many zombies but these zombies felt nothing. They met the attack of the psychics, stretching out their arms to reach up.

The city wall is very high, they can not reach the people standing on the wall, they will only be killed in the next second, but they still do such meaningless movements.

Zhou Wenxiu saw this scene, his heart sank a little – they were all humans once...

But soon, he was in a good mood again – these zombies were all ordinary zombies! There were no powerful zombies that he had encountered before!

If there were only ordinary zombies, then even if there were more of them, they could still kill them all.

Together with the other base leaders, he began to organize the people in the base to fight the zombies.