2.6

Chapter Twenty-Three – Genius Slacker (6)

In a place like a school, a little gossip could be spread very quickly.

During morning study, some of the students who had sneaked their phones into the classroom had already spread the news about what had happened in front of the school building earlier.

"I didn't expect Yan Jing Ze to be such a person..."

"What kind of brain circuit that big boss has! His bragging was too mind-blowing!"

"He's got some skills. He actually learned Learning God's handwriting and after he learned them, he wrote a love letter to himself."

"Cheng An Xiu is really unlucky... He's so focused on learning that he doesn't seem to know anything yet."

"Is there anyone like me, who used to think that Yan Jing Ze was cool? Now..."

"I can't even look straight at Yan Jing Ze anymore..."

"That guy's image has collapsed!"

...

People kept chatting, the younger brothers of Yan Jing Ze entered their secret chatroom. Yang Jing Ze is not a member of this group chat so they can all talk freely: "The boss is really amazing; he dares to brag about himself using Cheng An Xiu's handwriting!"

"A real warrior! He dares to write love letters to himself with the handwriting of the Learning God!"

"Yesterday, Cheng An Xiu hit the boss with a cake. Is it because he found out? What do you think?"

"He even let the boss slap himself."

......

Speaking of it, someone suddenly said: "Normally speaking, the boss hates Cheng An Xiu. He should frame Cheng An Xiu to like other guys, but why does he want to frame Cheng An Xiu to like himself instead?"

As soon as these words came out, the group immediately became quiet.

Everyone has an idea that makes them feel incredible.

Their boss, wouldn't he like Cheng An Xiu?

How else would you explain this?

Looking at the phone, Yu Liming kept cursing in his heart.

The relationship between Yan Jing Ze and Cheng An Xiu was private. The students sitting in front and back tables know nothing about it, but as Yan Jing Ze's younger brother and also his classmate, he was sometimes forced by Yan Jing Ze to do things.

For example, buy drinks, breakfast, or something.

He had seen Cheng An Xiu eating those foods.

Their boss asked him to buy something for Cheng An Xiu to eat.

At that time, he thought his boss wants to please Cheng An Xiu for the homework. Now it seems... it's not?

Suddenly someone in the group said: "Go to the penguin group!"

Soon, everyone moved to the penguin group, and coincidentally, used the anonymous function.

"In the past, the boss once let me watch Cheng An Xiu."

"The boss asked me to buy breakfast for Cheng An Xiu!"

"Didn't the boss hate to study before? But some time ago after class, he pestered Cheng An Xiu to give him a topic!"

"So, it was the boss who likes Cheng An Xiu, right?"

"Brave warrior!"

"Boss deserves to be the boss!"