2.7

Chapter Twenty-Four – Genius Slacker (7)

Cheng An Xiu went to the office first, but found no one, then went to the principal's office. He saw Pu Zhi and Zhuang Gaohang coming out of the principal's office with ugly faces.

Pu Zhi gave Cheng Anxiu a vicious look: "Cheng An Xiu, you are very capable!"

Zhuang Gaohang didn't say anything cruel but his gaze was more uncomfortable than Pu Zhi's.

When Zhuang Gaohang and Puzhi came out, the others also filed out.

The chubby Chinese teacher came out first. He glanced at Cheng An Xiu and smiled: "An Xiu, you are going to be separated from your little boyfriend by two classes."

Cheng An Xiu was taken aback and then he saw his aunt also came out: "Old Liu, what are you talking about!"

"I'm just kidding, haha!" Teacher Liu, who teaches Chinese, left with a smile.

Cheng An Xiu's aunt waited for him to leave then looked at Cheng An Xiu: "An Xiu, the matter is resolved, it's okay, don't worry."

As they were talking, the principal and they all came out.

When Yan Jing Ze saw Cheng An Xiu, he said with a hippie smile: "An Xiu, the two of us are about to become the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl..."

Father Yan, who has always been reluctant to hit his son, couldn't help but slap his son on the shoulder: "Stinky boy, what are you talking about!"

At this time, his son is still harassing people like this!

Thinking of this, Father Yan and Mother Yan looked at Cheng An Xiu apologetically.

When Cheng An Xiu heard Yan Jing Ze's words, his heartbeat became faster, and he was a little anxious: "What the hell is going on?" They are going to separate classes?

This time something happened and the teacher didn't look for him at all. It must be Yan Jing Ze who took the whole matter to him. Now...

Cheng An Xiu's expression became colder when he was anxious and his thumb was pinched tightly on his index finger.

Yan Jing Ze hurriedly said, "But don't worry, I will come back!"

Cheng An Xiu wanted to say something. At this time, Father Cheng came out: "An Xiu! Come with me!"

Cheng An Xiu looked at his father.

The two of them, father and son, knew each other quite well. He knew that his father was angry and he also had something to tell his father.

Cheng An Xiu glanced at Yan Jing Ze and left with his father.

Then Father Yan and Mother Yan looked at Yan Jing Ze: "You go back with us?"

"No, I won't go back." Yan Jing Ze said: "I want to study hard and make progress every day."

Father Yan and Mother Yan: "..."

If their son is willing to study hard, it would be weird. This kid didn't like to study since he was a child. He worked hard for a while in the third grade but he only studied for a few months. After that, he refused to study.

When their son went to No.1 High School, they spent quite an amount of money. And later when he entered class 1, it was even more expensive, a couple of millions went down the drain.
"Mom, Dad, go back first. I'm going back to the classroom," Yan Jing Ze said.

Father Yan and Mother Yan are a little worried: "If you go back like this, will you be laughed at by your classmates? You..."

Yan Jing Ze smiled evilly: "They dare to laugh at me?"